Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

:laugh: my favorite part is the gansta-pose face!

Actually I know exactly what that face is --- I was partying w/ Larry and I can't feel my teeth so I'm sliding my tounge across my gums.....I always do that when I'm.....um....errr.......

Poor Gina ----- :isok:

*I'm sad to hear that your sore, but look at the brightside >>> w/ your slammin' new bod you can just pack a bunch of bikini tops and shorty shorts for WMC! Everyone appreciates the ladies in flimsy lil' outfits --- just ask Thomar - you should have seem him staring at the aussie hottie - her half shirt thingy was hanging on for dear life!:eek:

Originally posted by joeygk

*I'm sad to hear that your sore, but look at the brightside >>> w/ your slammin' new bod you can just pack a bunch of bikini tops and shorty shorts for WMC! Everyone appreciates the ladies in flimsy lil' outfits --- just ask Thomar - you should have seem him staring at the aussie hottie - her half shirt thingy was hanging on for dear life!:eek:

lol, think of all the room I'll have in my suitcase with all that small clothing! :D

No pain no gain, right? Its just a bump in the road to becoming a mexican hottie :tongue:

Actually I know exactly what that face is --- I was partying w/ Larry and I can't feel my teeth so I'm sliding my tounge across my gums.....I always do that when I'm.....um....errr.......

Gina is gonna be buff!:punch:

so, how come the K remembers what kinda shirt the girl had on:shaky:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol, think of all the room I'll have in my suitcase with all that small clothing! :D

No pain no gain, right? Its just a bump in the road to becoming a mexican hottie :tongue:

mexican hotties . . . . :drool:

i dunno if it's just me or what, i feel that my workouts are pretty darn crappy during the winter. just takes me to darn long to properly warm up and wake up early ine morning when it 15F outside :mad:

:lame:

workforce productivity-- this topic sucks -- I don't want to be reminded about how awful my jobs sucks -- let's talk about something else -- I'm having a big ole' pile of edamame for lunch -- the good kind all warmed up w/ the coarse Kosher salt -- yummy lil' soybeans!

i am SO hungry all of the time now. I have to do everything in my power not to eat crap that's laying around the office all day such as candy, cookies, donuts etc...

Today I've had 2 bananas, 2 rice cakes w/ peanut butter & 3 slices of pizza (lunch is my big meal) and I'm still starving!

hey vic - what protein shakes do you drink? I tried myoplex carb sense this week. they are pretty yummy - chocolate fudge!

the protein bars by that same brand don't taste so good though. :(

:lame:

workforce productivity-- this topic sucks -- I don't want to be reminded about how awful my jobs sucks -- let's talk about something else -- I'm having a big ole' pile of edamame for lunch -- the good kind all warmed up w/ the coarse Kosher salt -- yummy lil' soybeans!

i love that stuff. i buy a few frozen bags at fresh fields and have them handy in my freezer. they come in handy when you get the munchies.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i am SO hungry all of the time now. I have to do everything in my power not to eat crap that's laying around the office all day such as candy, cookies, donuts etc...

Today I've had 2 bananas, 2 rice cakes w/ peanut butter & 3 slices of pizza (lunch is my big meal) and I'm still starving!

hey vic - what protein shakes do you drink? I tried myoplex carb sense this week. they are pretty yummy - chocolate fudge!

the protein bars by that same brand don't taste so good though. :(

myoplex shakes are good, so are met-rx. i'm having one right now. hmmm . . . seeing what you ate, that's a lot of simple carbs. the bananas, rice cakes and refined flour in the pizza dough are all high glycemix index carbs, meaning they will enter your system fast and then you get that "sugar low" afterwards. those carbs are better eaten after you work out.

a good lunch would be a sandwich w/ no excessive mayo or fatty dressings, pile on the tuna or cold cuts.

basically all protein bars taste nasty. i go for the 40-30-30 zone bars, the fudge graham and pb/chocolate are pretty tasty.

Originally posted by vicman

myoplex shakes are good, so are met-rx. i'm having one right now. hmmm . . . seeing what you ate, that's a lot of simple carbs. the bananas, rice cakes and refined flour in the pizza dough are all high glycemix index carbs, meaning they will enter your system fast and then you get that "sugar low" afterwards. those carbs are better eaten after you work out.

a good lunch would be a sandwich w/ no excessive mayo or fatty dressings, pile on the tuna or cold cuts.

basically all protein bars taste nasty. i go for the 40-30-30 zone bars, the fudge graham and pb/chocolate are pretty tasty.

i think i'll stick to the shakes, they taste way better than any of the bars I've tasted and have fewer carbs.

I work out in the evening so I try not to have a big meal afterwards. In my next session with my trainer we are going to go over nutrition & diet. Ah, I can't wait to be told what I can't eat! LOL