Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i think i'll stick to the shakes, they taste way better than any of the bars I've tasted and have fewer carbs.

I work out in the evening so I try not to have a big meal afterwards. In my next session with my trainer we are going to go over nutrition & diet. Ah, I can't wait to be told what I can't eat! LOL

might be a good idea to enjoy these last few moments and load up on all the carbs you can . . . :tongue:

seriously, i follow my "somewhat" diet 80% of the time, the other 20% of the time, you can just let me wreck havoc in a bakery and i'll be a happy man . . .

speaking of work-

so i was in court this afternoon doing a plea w/ this lady, and everything was worked out, all she had to do was say yes to a load of Qs. then at the end, she says she didn't do it! completely contricting most of what we went through. w/o getting too technical, it still got done, but she was a real pain in my booty!

Originally posted by joeygk

Myoplex strawberry protein shakes are by far the best tasting protein shake on the market ---- I lived on em' during last years WMC ---- :D

you had Myoplex Mass if i recall . . . those are really tasty I must say. I love 'em with a shitload of ice. almost tastes like cheap ice cream.

Originally posted by thomar

so everyday the move date to nyc gets pushed forward. before you know it i'll be moving!

i wont believe that until your actually there. i just know that you'll have your beetle loaded up and ready to go and you'll bail at the last minute . . .

Originally posted by thomar

GK- where is fisher island in relation to all the WMC goings-ons?

It's one of the private ultra posh islands off of South beach -- it's a gated community --- the Bush Family & Oprah Winfrey have houses there --- it would take 5 minutes tops to get to SoBe!

Fisher Island >>>

In 1925, William Vanderbilt created a splendid winter estate on a 216 acre island just off the coast of gleaming Miami and Miami Beach. He called it Fisher Island. Today, it has been restored to its former grandeur as the luxurious Fisher Island Club, with the finest recreational amenities and accommodations to be found anywhere. From its lovely tile-roofed Vanderbilt Mansion, its charming oceanside beach club and intimate restaurants, gracious cottages and guest houses, deep water marinas, one mile of sugar soft beach, oceanfront golf course, tennis center with clay, grass and hard courts, and Spa Internazionale, the Fisher Island Club easily qualifies to win Vogue Magazine's prize for splendid isolation.

Originally posted by vicman

i just traded in my car . . . :(

& still no word from the girl. called her again and still no reply, either that is the end, or i hope she didn't get into an accident or anything like that since she's an awful driver. :(

if you traded in your car, didn't you get a new one? and if you did, you should be excited about it! (unless it's domestic)

as for the girl, don't call her again. she'll call, or she wasn't good enough for you. either way, you're still aces.