Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

i just traded in my car . . . :(

& still no word from the girl. called her again and still no reply, either that is the end, or i hope she didn't get into an accident or anything like that since she's an awful driver. :(

do you have a new vic mobile? :confused:

and as for the girl, if she hasn't call she isn't lying in a ditch somewhere screaming your name.... (this is what i figured out when boys don't call)

like chris said she probably wasn't good enough for you! :)

Its been a while since I've been truly excited about a guy (except thomar of course :love2::tongue: ) i think my resources are tapped in DC. Time to find a new city :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

do you have a new vic mobile? :confused:

and as for the girl, if she hasn't call she isn't lying in a ditch somewhere screaming your name.... (this is what i figured out when boys don't call)

like chris said she probably wasn't good enough for you! :)

Its been a while since I've been truly excited about a guy (except thomar of course :love2::tongue: ) i think my resources are tapped in DC. Time to find a new city :laugh:

yup a brand-new vic-mobile. you might get to see it tonight. :D

yeah, i don't know, i've felt pretty much the same way with girls. sometimes you have to be on top of everything and sometimes they want their space. it takes time to kinda figure a person out, by time I start to do so, I'm single again. :(

but anyways, on to better and bigger things. i made some killer guacamole a couple of days ago. i'm on a guacamole streak!!!

Originally posted by joeygk

whenever I'm having a bad day I look at pictures of Pandas ---- you can't help but be happy w/ panda bears around!

panda.jpg

panda101.jpg

see -- now everyone is happy!

*&%^$#%, one can't be sad around you guys . . . :mad:

thanx for chearing up ole' vicman, y'all :hoparound

whenever I'm having a bad day I look at pictures of Pandas ---- you can't help but be happy w/ panda bears around!

panda.jpg

panda101.jpg

see -- now everyone is happy!

PANDAS! i do love those furry fellas! that's it! vic, you are lucky in that you can just go to the zoo and see 2 live and direct! (i always try to stop in when i'm in town.) sounds like your weekend plans are now made. national zoo welcome vic and his new riz-ide!

Originally posted by thomar

PANDAS! i do love those furry fellas! that's it! vic, you are lucky in that you can just go to the zoo and see 2 live and direct! (i always try to stop in when i'm in town.) sounds like your weekend plans are now made. national zoo welcome vic and his new riz-ide!

now why would he go see pandas to make him happy in DC when I'm here??? :tongue:

vic, i don't think i've actually seen you guys this year... i haven't been out in ages! the parties here suck now and it takes a lot to get me out!

I'm in serious dancing withdrawl! :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

now why would he go see pandas to make him happy in DC when I'm here??? :tongue:

vic, i don't think i've actually seen you guys this year... i haven't been out in ages! the parties here suck now and it takes a lot to get me out!

I'm in serious dancing withdrawl! :(

i know. i dont think i've seen you since . . . infusion in november? & i missed your holiday party :(

i know, parties here suck ass overall. for the most part i just go out to see people, but nothing "epic" party-wise. sometimes i wished i could just pack my bags and move somewhere else. :(

yo you guys -- i actually think Thomar is serious about moving to NYC -- he's not just fronting this time ---- if I had known that all it would take was one slammin' Aussie w/ a bangin' rack I would have had him in the city months ago ---------------> :laugh:

tha GK man can still "hang" ---- 11am not bad! ;)

<i'm going to sleep now, but not w/o wondering where in the world was Thomar last night - I have a feelin' I know who, just not where>

i'm up to my old tricks again;) (just something about her.)

1. Roddick

2. Federer <~~~~ I think Rog will take it

3. Ferrero

4. Agassi

AUSTRALIAN OPEN --- see my above post please from last week (who predicted Rog would win - yeah that's right, ME)

Roger Federer won the Aussie Open!!!!!!!!

*although, I'm rather annoyed w/ ESPN - they didn't show any coverage of the trophy presentation or post interview! :mad: