Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

AUSTRALIAN OPEN --- see my above post please from last week (who predicted Rog would win - yeah that's right, ME)

Roger Federer won the Aussie Open!!!!!!!!

*although, I'm rather annoyed w/ ESPN - they didn't show any coverage of the trophy presentation or post interview! :mad:

typical shit, and i regret saying this but a lot of US media don't bother showing those type of things unless it's and American who wins it. it's especially annoying during the olympics.

Originally posted by vicman

typical shit, and i regret saying this but a lot of US media don't bother showing those type of things unless it's and American who wins it. it's especially annoying during the olympics.

it's really fokkin' annoying --- Federer is now the #1 player in the world he knocked Roddick down to #3 --- he swept the masters cup in Houston last November and this is his second Grand Slam win since last years Wimbledon --- he's the real deal ---- :mad: :mad: :mad: *yeah, but they'll air 70 interviews w/ that Michigan alumni trash Tom Brady prancing around in a Patriots uniform for like 3 days ......... eat it.

*Burridge = :D --- just imagine the track 'cherry lips' by Garbage sampled over a pounding techno track w/ Shirley Manson's vocal of "go baby, go baby, go, go" --- it was wicked!

it's really fokkin' annoying --- Federer is now the #1 player in the world he knocked Roddick down to #3 --- he swept the masters cup in Houston last November and this is his second Grand Slam win since last years Wimbledon --- he's the real deal ---- :mad: :mad: :mad: *yeah, but they'll air 70 interviews w/ that Michigan alumni trash Tom Brady prancing around in a Patriots uniform for like 3 days ......... eat it.

roddick's still got a long way to go. seems like in th past 5 or 6 years a whole bunch of players come up, play good, win a couple of tournaments and then dissapear.

only excuse is if your getting hitched or getting dumped a-la ande agassi.

Thomar is moving to NYC and all fun, cool parties from here on out are officially CANCELLED --- that is so his luck!

:tongue:

congrats on 3000. you should be awaiting your new guest!

let the parties get cancelled, i'll be throwing my own and the less competition the better!

Originally posted by thomar

that's the funniest shit. i've got to give it to the d.c. folks, they're a clever bunch.:tongue:

there's not a lot to do here so we have to come up with ways to entertain ourselves :)

I had my first belly dancing class last night! It was so much fun! I thought it would be pretty basic but by the end of the class we were already learning a drum solo. woo hoo! I'm gonna have some new moves ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

hey vicman how come funkyfreshdc has your pic in his sig???

well his name is Viktor and my name is Victor he claims that he's the real "Vic." he also has quite some time on his hands and does a decent job on photoshop.

Originally posted by vicman

well his name is Viktor and my name is Victor he claims that he's the real "Vic." he also has quite some time on his hands and does a decent job on photoshop.

the photo w/ you and the large men is quite amusing:laugh: