Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I had my first belly dancing class last night! It was so much fun! I thought it would be pretty basic but by the end of the class we were already learning a drum solo. woo hoo! I'm gonna have some new moves ;)

:eek::D

Originally posted by vicman

new NB board:

http://www.rhythmism.com/

I had to go register my username 'joeygk' before someone snatched it up (Thomar) ---- when the tribal gathering messageboard switched over - some punk tried to steal my name ---- i had to send emails to the admn'tor & get that guy booted ----> luckily my Manchester friends appreciate a good NYC tribal warrior! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

I had to go register my username 'joeygk' before someone snatched it up (Thomar) ---- when the tribal gathering messageboard switched over - some punk tried to steal my name ---- i had to send emails to the admn'tor & get that guy booted ----> luckily my Manchester friends appreciate a good NYC tribal warrior! :D

aw, busted, AGAIN! oh well, at least greg v. and i still have our yahoo chat-line open.

Originally posted by thomar

aw, busted, AGAIN! oh well, at least greg v. and i still have our yahoo chat-line open.

ask him about that track w/ the supa-bass he dropped on his latest Essent.Mix alreday >>>>>> how'd he do that?!?!

"boys & girls & boys & girls"

Btw - shouldn't Chris be busy packing up his shiney pants and boxing up his trance anthems???

***and also Beatmaster & were talking last night --- you got the whole dj system set-up, but do you have output??? I don't remember there being any speakers at your Apt --- you betta have some serious Technics action and none of that Radio shack tweeter crap -- (and maybe a woofer or two b/c Vicman and I appreciate the Low End Frequency)

are you kidding? i've got 4 technics (speakers) that are 3 way and have 12" woofers. i also have 2 unpowered alesis studio monitors that could actually fill the entire place by themselves. i could use a more solid amp as i just run them all through a stereo receiver.

so ya, i got the juice.

Originally posted by vicman

when's the house warming party thomar? just tell me when and where and i be there, just leave the prog records in your room and bring out the good stuff. :D

Vic he actually has some good stuff -- FINALLY -- i know, i know it's hard to believe ---- but some really wicked sick trax like the Chem Bros. remix of Kylie's 'Slow,' and a few Infusion blinders!

I believe the *OFFICIAL* housewarming party has *UNOFFICIALLY* been set for the S&D/Carl Cox weekender! :D

Vic he actually has some good stuff -- FINALLY -- i know, i know it's hard to believe ---- but some really wicked sick trax like the Chem Bros. remix of Kylie's 'Slow,' and a few Infusion blinders!

I believe the *OFFICIAL* housewarming party has *UNOFFICIALLY* been set for the S&D/Carl Cox weekender! :D

ugh . . . i'll need massive help from Larry to survive that after conference . . . :worry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

those champion socks are the business --- nice and thick w/ re-enforced heel & toe!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I really want a velour tracksuit --- I need one now! I'm going to go to the Puma Store after work --- I'm thinking powder blue! :shades2:

So I really want a velour tracksuit --- I need one now! I'm going to go to the Puma Store after work --- I'm thinking powder blue! :shades2:

joey is gonna be pimpin' pimp.gif

Joey - there is only one rule to remember when wearing a powder blue velour tracksuit: DO NOT GO INTO THE FOAM!

:D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

joey is gonna be pimpin' pimp.gif

Joey - there is only one rule to remember when wearing a powder blue velour tracksuit: DO NOT GO INTO THE FOAM!

:D

first thing he will do is get into the foam and blame me for it getting ruined. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

those champion socks are the business --- nice and thick w/ re-enforced heel & toe!

he's gonna need those nice extra thick socks to run away from all the hot australian girls that are going to be running after him . . . or running away from the police, one of the two :shaky:

if i could "officially" get my fucking place i'd be sorted. well see what happens tomorrow. this has been such a shit day. luckily i get to be in cuyahoga falls ct. in 6 hrs!:mad:

Originally posted by thomar

if i could "officially" get my fucking place i'd be sorted. well see what happens tomorrow. this has been such a shit day. luckily i get to be in cuyahoga falls ct. in 6 hrs!:mad:

NYC lesson #1:

finding housing is tough as shit unless you got an extra thousand or so to spend a month.

Housing in NYC is a full time job - no joke. It's a f-ing nightmare, unless you can prove you're making $150K per year, have perfect credit, are willing to drop $6k on a broker fee & can spend $2900 on a studio apt ---- if you can't do all of the above --- get out the excedrin migrane headache! :shake: