Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

Sorry Gina! xxxx

So I couldn't find my powder blue tracksuit - but I found Sander pants I want instead ------>

*I'll also need the matching kicks.

K6552BKS04.jpg

gks' current wardrobe consists of 50 pairs of shoes and over 40 wifebeaters. a clubbing man is always in need of wifebeaters and shoes. . .

I need new sneakers --- my velcro pumas (that were voted best shoes at the Aussie's party btw) where ruined at S&D for NYE --- everytime I go out clubbin' w/ Vic my shoes get ruined ---- first it was the red suede in tha bubbles, now this!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I need new sneakers --- my velcro pumas (that were voted best shoes at the Aussie's party btw) where ruined at S&D for NYE --- everytime I go out clubbin' w/ Vic my shoes get ruined ---- first it was the red suede in tha bubbles, now this!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

that pair did make an impression on everyone there. see, hang out with me and you end up having legitimate excuses for getting more sneakers.

it might be a good idea to wear the older pairs that you want to get rid of next time we all go out partying.

vicman has a reputation for ruining people's shoes at clubs. :funny:

So how completely random is this ------->

last night I met some friends out for drinks and I ended up winning a free Snowboard from Princeton Ski Shop (I love door prizes/promotions)! --- :D :D :D

*are Burtons good snowboards? :confused:

that pretty much has to come to me, depending on the board. lemme know the details about it.

u = bastard.

the board is gone ---- I gave it to my buddy Nader last night for $100 ---- he was freaking out - apparently he's a big snowboarder guy ---- I have no idea what kind it was --- it was shiney black w/ white lettering all over it --------

*okay - i'm wicked hungover right now. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

the board is gone ---- I gave it to my buddy Nader last night for $100 ---- he was freaking out - apparently he's a big snowboarder guy ---- I have no idea what kind it was --- it was shiney black w/ white lettering all over it --------

*okay - i'm wicked hungover right now. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

u = REAL bastard.

enjoy your hangover.