Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I know --- wtf is up w/ CP --- i'm all hungover and wanna chat b/c you know I aint' do anything productive today ---

The Apprentice is on tonight -- i'm so excited -- a friend of ours is one of the contestents ---- it's crazy watching a friend compete on a Reality Show!!!!!!!!!!

the apprentice? that's on at 8? yeah, i'm dozing off watching the food network by then . . . i'm so lame :(

so what is the deal with that snowboard? i was always suspect that thomar was into winter sports, first he lives in clevo, then he always wears baggy funny looking pants that, kids, in my book = winter sport aficionado.

i'm going skiing in 2 weeks, i hope i dont injure myself & i hear hot chick's dig guys who can't ski. :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

not all of us ;)

hey joey - who is your friend on the apprentice? I've been watching it. I'm so glad that annoying guy Sam is gone! :D

actually i'm just going to lend my emotional and spiritual support . . . plus getting out of DC is an added bonus :D

Originally posted by vicman

the apprentice? that's on at 8? yeah, i'm dozing off watching the food network by then . . . i'm so lame :(

so what is the deal with that snowboard? i was always suspect that thomar was into winter sports, first he lives in clevo, then he always wears baggy funny looking pants that, kids, in my book = winter sport aficionado.

i'm going skiing in 2 weeks, i hope i dont injure myself & i hear hot chick's dig guys who can't ski. :D

i do love winter sports. i've been snowboarding for the better part of my life. that is why it was so cool for GK to think of me while he was giving his new board to a former presidential candidate. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thomar

i do love winter sports. i've been snowboarding for the better part of my life. that is why it was so cool for GK to think of me while he was giving his new board to a former presidential candidate. :rolleyes:

I LUV U CHRIS! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm staying in all weekend......I'm brizz'oke $ :( I'm just gonna go to Reebok and climb the rock wall and lounge in the hot tub!

werd. i'm gonna have to find myself a new place to live, entertaining the idea of having roomates a gain, but just 1, hopefully they will be normal this time around. . . if i can spend some $200 less on rent i'd be happy, very happy.

Vicks Inhaler + Ultra Trance vol. 2 + Chewable Vitamin C = Waz up!

So I had to switch desks today --- I moved into another office and the girl who sat here before left Vicks, CDs, and vitamins in the bottom drawer along w/ some pamphlets on Shitatsu Massage ...... anyone else think she was a Raver. My only question is where does she keep the shiney pants. :shaky:

So I had to switch desks today --- I moved into another office and the girl who sat here before left Vicks, CDs, and vitamins in the bottom drawer along w/ some pamphlets on Shitatsu Massage ...... anyone else think she was a Raver. My only question is where does she keep the shiney pants. :shaky:

bahahahahaa!!!!!!!

look around closely and you might be able to find a head visor. :D

please, all that kit is yours and you're just trying to blame the girl that worked there before b/c you got busted w/ it!

I LOVE FASHION WEEK

I'm totally going to try to crash the Calvin Klein party @La Bottega b/c I heard Mandy Moore & Andy Roddick will be there!

mandy moore... my layaway fetish... so hot...

Originally posted by thomar

moving blows.

:mad:

prolly the worst thing one could do...