Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

shut up crackhead ---- phokkin' pack it up & get up here! The S&D/Cox weekender awaits!

i know, i know.

:):D

btw, steve porter is playing for a fiver at arc the sat. i get there. might go for a look. does that list stay open all night?

also, what are good/plentiful nyc banks? looks like i might have to finally get an ATM card!

HSBC, Chase, Fleet, Citi, Wash Mutual, Wachovia ---

*wachovia just opened so there are very few branches....

*Chase is everywhere but you need a min blance and there is a monthly fee for checking

*WAMU - is totally free checking and atms - which is nice

*HSBC, Fleet ---????

I head the most wicked remix of Chable & Bonnici 'Ride' last night ------- yes the original is one of the massive tracks eva ---- and I know you shouldn't mess w/ perfection but this one put a lot more 'ooompf' in the breakdown ---- ??????

HSBC, Chase, Fleet, Citi, Wash Mutual, Wachovia ---

*wachovia just opened so there are very few branches....

*Chase is everywhere but you need a min blance and there is a monthly fee for checking

*WAMU - is totally free checking and atms - which is nice

*HSBC, Fleet ---????

well, it won't be Chase b/c we've had a falling out. i'll look into the others.

thanks.

btw, is beats still over at yours?

so the Grammy awards sucked....I can't believe I was tricked into watching that crap....I so so so so hate popular music.

*and I would like to take a minute to comment on Sting --- the man used to be so cool when he was in the Police ---- cranking out punky new wave rock ---- and now he's become some adult contemporary bullsh*t muzak version of his former self butchering classic songs by performing duets w/ Ragaee/Rapper/Thug/Danehall nonsense fool Sean Paul. Sting's kilt and $20 hollywood tan were pretty much the nail in his coffin! :blown:

Hi Gina! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? :D :D

pretty chill. Friday night I went to the gym, had dinner w/ a friend and then we watched "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" Ah... Johnny Depp :drool:, Antonio Banderas :drool: & Salma Hayek :drool:

Saturday I ran some errands & went to the gym. Sunday, gym again and then to a dinner party and watched the grammys. I agree with you they sucked!! How was your weekend?

Originally posted by thomar

about covering for another attorney at a sentencing at 9 a.m. on a Monday is getting to court at quarter-'til in order to find out the damn sentencing isn't until 1:30!

:isok::kiss2:

Gina, what about Enrique -? - your forgot Enrique! ;)

Friday Gym + Sat Gym + Sun Gym = Gina 'the gym bunny'

I so have to go down to Miami now just so I can bounce quarters off your ass! :D :D

*ATTN Thomar: SHUT UP & PACK - NOT ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU'RE LIVING IN THE 212.

Gina, what about Enrique -? - your forgot Enrique! ;)

Friday Gym + Sat Gym + Sun Gym = Gina 'the gym bunny'

I so have to go down to Miami now just so I can bounce quarters off your ass! :D :D

Oh shit! How did I forget Enrique?!?! Yes, I *heart* him as well. This was Enrique pre-mole removal too! I had no idea he was even in the movie until I saw it LOL Not a bad little actor! I had no idea what the hell was really going on in the movie but I was highly entertained nonetheless :laugh:

I don't think my ass is quarter bouncing worthy just yet! :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

p.s. Joey I'm going to be in NYC the weekend of 2/27 -28. maybe we can grab lunch or a drink before I head back?

Yes Mam! Thomar should be in the city by then & I'll bring him along. I know a great lil' yummy place too. Yeah! :D