Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

anyway, i went to the gym yesterday around 12 or so. i love going on the weekends because i generally see more and different people that i see on during the week, not to mention that there are more hotties on the weekend, but what is the deal with girls putting on make up while they work out?

this one girl who was pretty darn cute (kinda had the kournikova look going) put on make 3 times during her workout. wtf? i've never seen someone doing that in the middle of her workout. maybe it's just me.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that girl is SO gonna break out! that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

BTW, I don't need make up while I'm working out... I'm already cute enough :tongue:

werd. you just find wierd people in the gym.

werd. :love2:

so it's almost lunch time, almost time for my semi-carb free protein shake w/ a couple of scoops of pb.

Look at V.Manuel w/ his protein shakes --- so Monday I'm officially on "Body for Life" - I'm almost finished reading the book ---- I sure hope it works ------ but everyone I know who does it - is a ripped ass brick shit house ----- so it's worth a shot ------ I ordered Myoplex online - it's way cheaper ----- Body for Life is pretty hardcore but you get one day off where you don't have to work out and can eat whatever you want! Yay. I'm so gonna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club by June --- Body for Life is a 12 week Program ---- ROAR! :mad: <~~~~ that's me being a tough guy!

Originally posted by joeygk

Look at V.Manuel w/ his protein shakes --- so Monday I'm officially on "Body for Life" - I'm almost finished reading the book ---- I sure hope it works ------ but everyone I know who does it - is a ripped ass brick shit house ----- so it's worth a shot ------ I ordered Myoplex online - it's way cheaper ----- Body for Life is pretty hardcore but you get one day off where you don't have to work out and can eat whatever you want! Yay. I'm so gonna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club by June --- Body for Life is a 12 week Program ---- ROAR! :mad: <~~~~ that's me being a tough guy!

gk is also working on his irish pikey accent as well as getting some inkwork done, for the brad pitt "snatch" look

10051905.jpg

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

we should have a party. i nominate rockyblue & myself to jump out of a cake! :D

:eek: :eek:

thomar moving to NY, gk getting a pikey accent, getting to 200 pages on the thomas penton thread, tiny and rocky jumping out of a cake ~~~> coincidence? i think NOT!!!

Gina the EAS website is way too expensive check out www.supplementwholesaler.com - you can get the 42 pack of Myoplex for $45 -- basically one dollar per shake! *shake it, shake it - shake it like a polaroid picture!

whoa!!! that is cheap. how much for postage? :eek: :eek:

vitamin shoppe has 30% discount on EAS stuff this month. i went there yesterday and redeemed my points from all the ripped fuel i bought last year. i got $50 discount, so i got 500 capsules of ripped fuel and a protein drink fro 3 bucks!!!

Gina the EAS website is way too expensive check out www.supplementwholesaler.com - you can get the 42 pack of Myoplex for $45 -- basically one dollar per shake! *shake it, shake it - shake it like a polaroid picture!

this is really cheap . . . 5lbs of designer whey protein for 25 bucks . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:

joey, have you ordered from them?

I need to get an X-Box - they are releasing a new version of 'Ninja Gaiden' ------> anyone who had the original 8-bit Nintendo knows how totally bad ass that video game was (next to Contra & Tecmo Bowl 2 - it could be the best video game ever)Damn, what I wouldn't give to be 12 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get an X-Box - they are releasing a new version of 'Ninja Gaiden' ------> anyone who had the original 8-bit Nintendo knows how totally bad ass that video game was (next to Contra & Tecmo Bowl 2 - it could be the best video game ever)Damn, what I wouldn't give to be 12 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't owned a home video game thingy since my first atari in 1982 . . .