Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

i had oatmeal and soy w/ whey protein powder for lunch. enough of this %#$@%^ i'm ordering chucky cheeses for dinner tonight :D

i had steak teriyaki and a side salad for lunch! YUM! I'm on a meal plan courtesy of my trainer and I'm eating 6 times a day! I like this plan! :D

In about two hours I get to enjoy an apple & some chocolate milk! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AND my skinny jeans are a size too big now! Okay, sorry... I'm just excited :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i had steak teriyaki and a side salad for lunch! YUM! I'm on a meal plan courtesy of my trainer and I'm eating 6 times a day! I like this plan! :D

In about two hours I get to enjoy an apple & some chocolate milk! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AND my skinny jeans are a size too big now! Okay, sorry... I'm just excited :)

tiny is getting buff!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

my body for life plan has me eating 6 times a day too --- although I still haven't started yet ---- I'm waiting for my 3 boxes of Myoplex to come in the mail!!!!!!! :mad:

so it's chocolate obsesion week on food network, i'm lovin' it. emeril was actually interesting yesterday for the first time in ages. all his menu had chocolate in it. me made some mexican mole w/ chicken and made some seared scallops w/ cocoa, cinammon, fennel seed and all spice.

i'm getting myself some scallops this week and making them.

so it's chocolate obsesion week on food network, i'm lovin' it. emeril was actually interesting yesterday for the first time in ages. all his menu had chocolate in it. me made some mexican mole w/ chicken and made some seared scallops w/ cocoa, cinammon, fennel seed and all spice.

you know there was a chocolate festival this past weekend in the area?

Originally posted by joeygk

my body for life plan has me eating 6 times a day too --- although I still haven't started yet ---- I'm waiting for my 3 boxes of Myoplex to come in the mail!!!!!!! :mad:

will you actaully be able to keep it up during the weekends?

FLASH FWD. to Crobar on Sasha & Digweed Night

12pm-gk gets to crobar

gk: Party time!!!!

thomar: yeah!!! digweed, i love youuuuuuu!!!!!!

gk: i'm going to the bathroom.

thomar: digweeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd!!!!!!!!!!

2am-(Digweed tearing it up)

thomar: gidweeeeeeddd!!!!!!!!! hey, wtf?

(gk pulling out his myoplex shake)

gk: myoplex time!!!! new indian curry flavour thomar!!!!!

thomar: wtf are you puuling out a shake in the middle of the dancefloor? hwo the $%^#^& you get a blender through the door?

5am- (Sasha tearing it up)

thomar: digweeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!

gk: time to slam down another myoplex baby!!!!!!

thomar: gk, your freaking me out with that blender.

I bought myself a big box of Godiva chocolates last weekend (b/c they were on sale) and I'm sitting here at my desk snarfing em' down by the handful ---- I'm eating the dark chocolate ones now b/c they are my fav --- I accidently ate a nasty cherry filled one but now I tear them apart and look inside before eating them --- cause I can't chance noshing down on a coconut filled nasty chocolate ---- see my earlier posts to understand how particular I am about my food.

I bought myself a big box of Godiva chocolates last weekend (b/c they were on sale) and I'm sitting here at my desk snarfing em' down by the handful ---- I'm eating the dark chocolate ones now b/c they are my fav --- I accidently ate a nasty cherry filled one but now I tear them apart and look inside before eating them --- cause I can't chance noshing down on a coconut filled nasty chocolate ---- see my earlier posts to understand how particular I am about my food.

joey - you are crackin' me up! :laugh: i'm not a fan of godiva chocolates though.

so yay! episodes IV-VI of Star Wars are finally coming out on dvd on Sept 21. Hey, I don't like the lord of the rings movies so I have to have some claim to geekdom ;)

dark chocolate kicks ass. i need to go to jacques torres store next time i'm up in NY. need to go out to brooklyn.

will you actaully be able to keep it up during the weekends?

FLASH FWD. to Crobar on Sasha & Digweed Night

12pm-gk gets to crobar

gk: Party time!!!!

thomar: yeah!!! digweed, i love youuuuuuu!!!!!!

gk: i'm going to the bathroom.

thomar: digweeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd!!!!!!!!!!

2am-(Digweed tearing it up)

thomar: gidweeeeeeddd!!!!!!!!! hey, wtf?

(gk pulling out his myoplex shake)

gk: myoplex time!!!! new indian curry flavour thomar!!!!!

thomar: wtf are you puuling out a shake in the middle of the dancefloor? hwo the $%^#^& you get a blender through the door?

5am- (Sasha tearing it up)

thomar: digweeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!

gk: time to slam down another myoplex baby!!!!!!

thomar: gk, your freaking me out with that blender.

brilliant.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should start writing joke books! :laugh:

of course that will probably happen, if he can make it until 5 this time!:tongue: