Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i had steak teriyaki and a side salad for lunch! YUM! I'm on a meal plan courtesy of my trainer and I'm eating 6 times a day! I like this plan! :D

In about two hours I get to enjoy an apple & some chocolate milk! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AND my skinny jeans are a size too big now! Okay, sorry... I'm just excited :)

way to go Gina!! :woot:

i'm still a little soft around the middle. i really need to get my butt in gear and start spending some serious time at the gym.

Originally posted by thomar

probably exit 12 - Breezewood!

hey chris, have you ever been to lima, OH? i spent christmas there once.... lol I'm sure I passed exit 12 on my way out there.

Oh and I think its cleveland that has a cheesesteak place called "penn station"

I've been to Dayton a few times - woo hoo!

Rocky - what gym do you go to? I go to the ballys in pentagon city. they are hard core there so it helps get me motivated so i don't look like an ass while working out & huffing & puffing LOL I'm also still a little soft around the middle but I'm working on it! :)

hey chris, have you ever been to lima, OH? i spent christmas there once.... lol I'm sure I passed exit 12 on my way out there.

Rocky - what gym do you go to? I go to the ballys in pentagon city. they are hard core there so it helps get me motivated so i don't look like an ass while working out & huffing & puffing LOL I'm also still a little soft around the middle but I'm working on it! :)

how is the bally's in PC? i've never been to that one but it looks nice. i might pass by one of these days and catch tiny in mid-workout . . . :D

Lima = :blown: i had a girlfriend that lived there. that place is not too fun!

there are also penn stations throughout ohio.

dayton = :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

how is the bally's in PC? i've never been to that one but it looks nice. i might pass by one of these days and catch tiny in mid-workout . . . :D

that's where I go too, haven't seen tinyb there yet. ;) it's been stupid packed lately though. :mad:

Originally posted by thomar

Lima = :blown: i had a girlfriend that lived there. that place is not too fun!

there are also penn stations throughout ohio.

dayton = :blown:

LOL! I was in Lima with a friend a few years ago. It was only for a few days. I did go to the original Murphy's while I was there... and some place called BW3's - oh gawd :laugh:

Yeah and Dayton does suck but our campus is nice!

crank - when do you go to the gym? i'm usually there between 5:30 -7:30 on weeknights ('cept monday 'cause of belly dancing) and it varies on Saturday & Sunday but usually before noon.

I need a weight lifting partner because I hate doing it!

i go to the YWCA downtown. it's cheap, clean (well, mostly), and 500 yards form my work. normally i have no problems going, but ever since December i've lost all motivation to work out. maybe i should go bikini shopping this week. i'm sure seeing myself in a tiny bathing suit would scare me straight to the gym. :worry:

Originally posted by rockyblue

i go to the YWCA downtown. it's cheap, clean (well, mostly), and 500 yards form my work. normally i have no problems going, but ever since December i've lost all motivation to work out. maybe i should go bikini shopping this week. i'm sure seeing myself in a tiny bathing suit would scare me straight to the gym. :worry:

lol, well i think you'd probably look awesome in a tiny bathing suit today or any day :)

Every time I think about quiting my workout, I picture myself in a bikini in my current state and well that's enough motivation for me! :laugh:

lol, well i think you'd probably look awesome in a tiny bathing suit today or any day :)

you sweet thing. :love:

Every time I think about quiting my workout, I picture myself in a bikini in my current state and well that's enough motivation for me! :laugh:

i wish i thought of that last night while i was eating my way through a barrel of cheezy poofs. :doh:

crank - when do you go to the gym? i'm usually there between 5:30 -7:30 on weeknights ('cept monday 'cause of belly dancing) and it varies on Saturday & Sunday but usually before noon.

I need a weight lifting partner because I hate doing it!

I usually get there around 7:30-8, so I just miss you! I usually go twice on the weekdays (Monday - Thursday, never really sure which day until I go). Sometimes I'll do an all-cardio workout, other times cardio and weights. I try to work out once on the weekend by hiking/snowboarding/whatever or the gym as the last resort. Haven't been too good with the weekend workouts lately though.

:doh:

i like to go on my way home from work otherwise once I'm home its too tempting to curl up on the couch! :( let me know if you are thinking of going ahead of time and I will meet you there :aright:

you got it! :aright:

i know what you mean. sometimes i've sunk a foot into my couch and pulling myself out to go to the gym is pretty tough!

Originally posted by vicman

oops sorry vic, i didn't see this!

I really like the Ballys @PC. Its a decent size. It has a lot of cardio machines. It can get pretty packed though. However, its dead on the weekends. I haven't had to wait too long, if at all for any equipment though.

Vic, are you a bally's member? I signed up so I can go to all the ones in the area - though I only go to the PC one. There is one by my office too but its not as nice.

oops sorry vic, i didn't see this!

I really like the Ballys @PC. Its a decent size. It has a lot of cardio machines. It can get pretty packed though. However, its dead on the weekends. I haven't had to wait too long, if at all for any equipment though.

Vic, are you a bally's member? I signed up so I can go to all the ones in the area - though I only go to the PC one. There is one by my office too but its not as nice.

:D

yup, i'm a bally's member, i can go to all the bally's in the US. comes in handy when tarvelling since they are in most major cities. i used to go to the one in DC and the one on little rive turnpike but since moving up to silver spring i go to the one in rockville, but from time to time i just go somewhere else on the weekends for a change in scenery.

we should have a meetup at the gym :D

Originally posted by crank47

you got it! :aright:

i know what you mean. sometimes i've sunk a foot into my couch and pulling myself out to go to the gym is pretty tough!

the bed sheets are my biggest problem. damn things are just to heavy at 5am.

i had a couple of weeks of crappy workout 2 or 3 weeks ago, but that is strictly due to the cold weather, it just takes more time to get properly warmed up in the morning . . . plus the people at bally's sometimes have problems with the air, freezing cold in the locker rooms when 15F outside and no A/C in the afternoons when everyone and their mother is in the gym. :mad: