Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

TAG HEUER - MONACO

13_1.JPG

LOCMAN - Sport Titanio Chronograph

p21866B.jpg

*I'm leaning towards the Locman b/c it's Italian and Tags are played b/c you can get a decent knock off for $20 dollars on Canal street......but the Monaco is hot?????

well, the monaco is about $1700 more and is really a rather classy watch w/ a solid movement. the locman is a piece of shit.

i go monaco if you want a watch, locman if you're a sucker!

Originally posted by joeygk

TAG HEUER - MONACO

13_1.JPG

LOCMAN - Sport Titanio Chronograph

p21866B.jpg

*I'm leaning towards the Locman b/c it's Italian and Tags are played b/c you can get a decent knock off for $20 dollars on Canal street......but the Monaco is hot?????

i vote for the Monaco. it IS hot. :aright:

Originally posted by thomar

well, the monaco is about $1700 more and is really a rather classy watch w/ a solid movement. the locman is a piece of shit.

i go monaco if you want a watch, locman if you're a sucker!

well that opens a whole new can of worms . . . what type of watch does gk want? if the monaco is $1700, first of all, does gk have $1700 to spend on a watch? and is it a watch to go out clubbin' or just to impress while pimpin'?

if you want a watch that you can manhandle and take anywhere, then i would go for the locoman.

Originally posted by vicman

well that opens a whole new can of worms . . . what type of watch does gk want? if the monaco is $1700, first of all, does gk have $1700 to spend on a watch? and is it a watch to go out clubbin' or just to impress while pimpin'?

if you want a watch that you can manhandle and take anywhere, then i would go for the locoman.

monaco isn't $1700, it's $1700 MORE than the locman. additionally, when getting into that price range a lot more watches open up. however, the monaco got rereleased a couple years ago so you could get a nice refurbished one for loads less.

and no, the monaco is not a watch for clubbing. it's on the delicate side.

Originally posted by vicman

this is perfect for gk. from pimpin' in style to hittin' the clubs, this watch has it all for today's modern man of action . . .

LPIC1s.jpg

may be a little too "high style" for the GK man and his Prada shoes, D&G tux shirt, and Diesel jeans!

Originally posted by thomar

may be a little too "high style" for the GK man and his Prada shoes, D&G tux shirt, and Diesel jeans!

i dunno thomar, but i'm getting a bit worried about gk, we might have to call the fashion police if he can't handle that watch . . . :eek:

I'm not buying a watch you tools ----- lord knows I dont have any money --- but I got into a debate over which one looked cooler w/ a friend of mine when we were window shopping the other day on 5th --- I just liked how the Locman looked & he like the Tag - --- :rolleyes::tongue::D ---- they had a Chanel divers watch in the Window for $39,000 --- now that's hot!

Top Stories - AP

Finnish Police Give Record Speeding Fine

Tue Feb 10,12:49 PM ET Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

HELSINKI, Finland - Police gave a record $216,900 speeding ticket to a millionaire under a system in which traffic fines are linked to an offender's income.

The Iltalehti tabloid reported that millionaire Jussi Salonoja zoomed through the city center last weekend in a 25 mph zone and police handed him a ticket of $216,900. It didn't say what his speed was.

The fine was based on information they got directly for the inland revenue office, the Tuesday report said.

Salonoja, 27, could not be reached for comment, and police declined to discuss the alleged speeding incident until it reaches the Helsinki Regional Court at a later date.

Although it's the costliest ticket to date, it's not the first with a big price tag.

Two years ago, Anssi Vanjoki, then executive vice president of Nokia (news - web sites)'s mobile phones division, landed a $148,000 ticket after being caught doing 46 mph in a 31 mph zone on a motorcycle.

It was later lowered to about $7,500 after he showed a court that his income had dropped, but not before Finns flew into a rage over the high fine. But, after weeks of Parliament debates, discussions on TV shows and expressions of disgust in the media, Finns did nothing and the system remained.

Other hefty speeding tickets have included a $71,000 one for a professional hockey player and one for $190,000 given to one of Finland's wealthiest people.

TODAY'S HEADLINES FROM CNN ::: (I have a feeling today is going to be a crazy one)

SAUSALITO, California (AP) -- A bullet was found lodged in the head of a sea lion discovered flopping along a road in central California some 60 miles from the ocean. :eek:

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Lifeguards at a beach post north of Sydney couldn't believe their eyes when a man walked in with a small shark attached to his leg. Luke Tresoglavic swam 300 meters (1,000 feet) to shore, walked to his car and drove to the local surf club with the 60 centimeter (23 inches) shark biting his leg and refusing to let go.

:eek: :eek:

NICE, France (AP) -- Dressed in a demure black suit, a 35-year-old Frenchwoman has married her dead boyfriend, an exchange of vows that required authorization from President Jacques Chirac.

Under French law, Christelle Demichel became both bride and widow in the ceremony, which was performed Tuesday at Nice City Hall on the French Riviera.

:eek: :eek: :eek: