Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

speaking of thomar, where is he? i would like to see his impressions of S&D on friday. dont tell me that thomar got lost at crobar and he has yet to find his way out of there.

i'm game, if there is something good going on that friday i'll take a weekend trip up there. we just need to coordinate things in DC. maybe we can hit up Abaya and get drunk in 30 minutes . . .

Joey + Booze + 20 minutes = embarassing.

Thomar is on the prowl for employment, I think he's interviewing at Starbucks right now! He said S&D were great & he really liked Crobar, however his feelings on Carl Cox & Avalon are far less flattering (Vic he said Avalon was twice as packed as NYE :eek: )

you kids should come up for howells b/c I WON'T BE HERE. what is this, some kind of conspiracy!

"hey, let's all get together in nyc when we know cgt is away! that'd be great!"

i hate you all.

as for S&D, they owned. i just boogied and paid attention for the entire evening. they were amazing. truly 2 of the best djs ever. crobar is a nice place, and now i've got a secret weapon to get in w/!

cox on saturday was absolute crap. music was good. crowd was horrible! it was a bridge and tunnel invasion! it was SO crowded that the bar where we chilled on NYE was shoulder to shoulder- behind it. i hate avalon. i wish they'd reopen SF so everyone could just go back there.

also, i bought advanced tics from c.p. and when we got there they had no notice of it. does anyone know how i can go about getting to the bottom of this? it hasn't been billed to me yet, but neither has the FULL amount i had to pay on the door.

tiny, i'd love to play quarters, but i don't think my gal would be too keen on the idea!

why do they overpack that place?

thomar . . . why wont you be in town the last weekend of the month? yet another trip to clevo to get your laundry done and raid the pantry at home?

dunno about the tickets . . . i'd say pm DaVe and see what he says.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I have a hot date w/ my bed tonight! woo hoo!

Score! I hear you on that one.....I've been getting up and hittng the gym before work (at least trying to) and get so tired early. The only good part is I'm wired in the morning and don't need coffee.