Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

btw - the ipod mini is the biggest joke in the history of the world. The apple store was completely sold out & I have no idea why. The iPod mini is $249 dollars and is 4GB....the cheapest iPod is 15GB and $299 ------> 11GB for $50 --- that is RETARDED, i'll take the extra 11GB, um duh. :D

so i returned the 15GB and got the 20GB b/c the 20 comes w/ all the xtra accessories included which I would have inevitably purchased anyways - so I figured why not just spend the xtra money upfront and get the xtra memory and the gear. FYI - apple store was crazy crowded ------ I needed to pop a Xanax just to deal w/ the place. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

so this morning i put on my "skinny" jeans (rockyblue will know about skinny jeans, every woman does.) they are 3 sizes smaller than what I have been wearing. Anyhow, they not only fit but they are loose! Sorry, I'm so excited though! I just ate a big fuddruckers burger and I feel like my tummy is sticking way out and the jeans are still loose!

okay, back to thomas penton......

w00t!!

i wish i could fit in my skinny jeans again. maybe by next fall...

they are probably too busy slacking off at work. i dont know about thomar, i have no idea what he's up to these days. my sources in the city tell me they saw him go to s strip bar on saturday afternoon and he hasn't come out yet.

It was so cold this morning - I almost died on my way to the gym. It was so nice on Sunday afternoon --- pick a temp already and stay there!

btw - I need to read my ipod instruction manual b/c it's way too confusing -- there are way too many options - and if you double tap on the wrong screen you get taken into ipod limbo -- I need to organize the music into playlists b/c right now I have 514 tracks listed and it's a bitch to navigate ---- I wonder if there is a way for me to just drop Vic's soulseek folder into my player - that would be phat!!!!!!!!!!

also --- I just transfered all the tracks from my harddrive and all those stupid downloads from soulseek have mangled names --- you need to go thru and rename all the tracks by artist/title otherwise the ipod can't sort it properly --- I'm gonna have to spend the entire weekend go back and renaming/updating tracks. :mad: (well almost all weekend -- except for when I'm w/ Gina dancing to Danny on Sunday morning!)

hi guys :)

sorry, i had a dr appt this morning. i had to have blood taken which normally is fine but since I lost 15 lbs caused me to get light headed and nearly pass out! :( I kept telling the dr to use a butterfly needle (for small veins) but he repeatedly poked me with a larger needle and then said "oh, i should really use a butterfly needle!" Who is the dr here? :( Anyhow,it wasn't a very pleasant experience so I'm at home feeling a bit nauseous.

Joey - we will be dancing on saturday night/sunday morning! the danny girls will be making a special appearance and so will my short skirt! :tongue: