Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm going to see A.pappa tonight at Spirit - FUN - apparently Trashelle from real world las vegas is hosting it -- i so wanna point at her and laugh!

i expect a full report by monday. i can't wait to check out antoine claraman in april . . . hopefully MINUS any special guest from any TV reality show.

Howells was AWESOME! Best Danny night ever! I still can't believe he dropped Heaven Scent! lol the crowd went insane! so unexpected. It was pretty packed till the end. We arrived around 1:00 am and Danny had just taken the decks. A lot of us stayed till he ended at 11:30 am! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

BTW, I never saw Joey :( I called him before I went to Arc and left him a message. Never heard back from him :(

All I can say is wow! I got there at around 1:45 and as soon as i go in the place is PACKED and the music is BUMPIN. Stayed till around 6:45. The music was great and was full of energy all night long. Even BP and the 112 were playing some bumpin trax that made me get off of the main floor. Also the D-A-N-N-Y girls were back and it looked like they were having a great time themselves. Anyways, gotta go back to sleep. Whoever couldn't make it missed out on a crazy night.

Tiny is a supa-star!

Originally posted by thomar

Saturday April 24th is the last Made party at Arc

Mainfloor:

112 Crew vs Lee Burridge

Backroom:

15 DJ's....TBA

Sunday April 25th

DT closes the Arc/Vinyl doors for good.

Mainfloor:

Danny Tenaglia til sometime MOnday afternoon!

:shaky:

Originally posted by thomar

All I can say is wow! I got there at around 1:45 and as soon as i go in the place is PACKED and the music is BUMPIN. Stayed till around 6:45. The music was great and was full of energy all night long. Even BP and the 112 were playing some bumpin trax that made me get off of the main floor. Also the D-A-N-N-Y girls were back and it looked like they were having a great time themselves. Anyways, gotta go back to sleep. Whoever couldn't make it missed out on a crazy night.

Tiny is a supa-star!

wait.... you were there? :(

Oh & btw --- I do vaguely remember two drunken phone calls from a Mr. Ramirez on Sunday Morning on my way down to Tribeca -------- believe me those voicemails are going in the vault. :D

*I would ask how Calderone was, but I think I got the picture.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

joey! you suck for not hanging out with me on saturday night! :mad:

Gina, I'm sorry. I was only at ARC for a lil' bit, & believe me when I say you would not have wanted to hang out w/ me on Saturday --- I've never been so FOKKED up in my life. I had stayed up since the night before at Spirit/Crobar -& was in bit of a hole -- NEVER AGAIN.