Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

i've seen the ones people send you . . . and i've seen what some people write on some of the text messages they subsequently send you . . . some of them are almost "X" rated . . . :eek: :eek:

LOL! yeah... i've gotten some pretty scandelous ones! i love those :love2:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

did you leave me a message? :(

ya'll are making me think i'm crazy! :laugh:

fuckin' 'el! we're all losing our minds! did i call, did i leave a message? are you the one that's crazy? am i?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

fry-mouth_w_txt.jpg

Have you guys heard about this film -- it's an indep film/documentary about this guy who eats nothing but McDonalds for 30 days - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. The film chronicles the month as his health rapidly deteriorates, huge weight gain, depression, his skin gets really bad, his hair starts falling out ---- he changed nothing else in life except for the three meals a day. I want to see it b/c I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

fry-mouth_w_txt.jpg

Have you guys heard about this film -- it's an indep film/documentary about this guy who eats nothing but McDonalds for 30 days - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. The film chronicles the month as his health rapidly deteriorates, huge weight gain, depression, his skin gets really bad, his hair starts falling out ---- he changed nothing else in life except for the three meals a day. I want to see it b/c I don't think I'll ever eat fast food again. :D

i definitely want to see this movie.

i recall an article a year or so ago in the City Paper in DC (kind like the Village Voice) about a guy who attempted to eat nothing but fast food from 7-11 for a week. he stopped after 5 days. it was just too much.

i think i would last 1 day.

Originally posted by vicman

i definitely want to see this movie.

i recall an article a year or so ago in the City Paper in DC (kind like the Village Voice) about a guy who attempted to eat nothing but fast food from 7-11 for a week. he stopped after 5 days. it was just too much.

i think i would last 1 day.

you would have more variety though -- at least in the beverage category. :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i want some mexican food! yummy!

rocky - we have to go to los amigos again for some sangria! oh and when it gets warmer out, expect a sangria party at Chez Tini! :)

i'm down for los amigos. the food there is sooo delish and they serve sangria by the pitcher! :tongue:

sangria par-tay at Tini's! w00t! :bounce:

Originally posted by joeygk

I think he means "murahashi" jumper :shaky: -but it's either a sweater w/ some funky japanese logo or a military airman from the 40's --- either one - 20 bucks tops.

20 bucks?! where do you shop, b/c i wanna go there!