Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I actually don't have anything in my folder anymore -- once I drop a file into my iPOD I delete it from my harddrive --- I'm only sharing like 6 files or something ---- hahahaha! :tongue:

your getting mugged next time i see you. :2guns:

Originally posted by vicman

The Thomar Man (Cleveland Happy Hardcore) EPIC 10 hour set :eek:

Known for his flawless mixing technique, The Thomar Man has developed to become the driving force of Cleveland's Underground Happy Hardcore scene. He has reinvented Happy Hardcore to reflect the mid-west's style & driving energy!!! This epic 10 hr set, is ONE FOR THE AGES!!!!!

~~~> thomar really needs to hire me as his PR rep. :D

ABSOLUTELY!

Originally posted by thomar

i'm actually not on slsk anymore. i'm keeping it real!

:rolleyes:

Really, are you keeping it real, but how real is really real? Come on now, really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*btw - Vic, is a lean mean PR machine. Happy Hardcore Rules (kinda, not really)! I went to a rave thingy once at the Ice Palace in Miami to hear Monk one of the cats from Rabbit in the Moon --- and he played some track called the 'Anabolic Frolic' for about 30 minutes --- I think I had Anabolic seizure. :blank:

NASDAQ-100 OPEN

Roddick advanced to the Semi-finals --- I think he's gonna take the whole thing.

*Ive spent the entire afternoon watching the live score update on my computer - how's that 4 boredom.

it was a good match. roddick almost blew the match, but came back strong in the end- huge cross court winner that stayed off a moya win!

So my friend sent out an Evite (internet invitations) for her birthday party -- and everyone can post lil' replies on whether they're coming or not. Anyways, a friend of mine posted >>

"Can't wait & I'm bringing my friend Larry, he's so much fun!"

So I received two seperate phone calls from people saying "Who is Larry?" People are demanding to know who this Larry character is, and everyone wants to meet him! :laugh: :laugh:

Classic. :D

So my friend sent out an Evite (internet invitations) for her birthday party -- and everyone can post lil' replies on whether they're coming or not. Anyways, a friend of mine posted >>

So I received two seperate phone calls from people saying "Who is Larry?" People are demanding to know who this Larry character is, and everyone wants to meet him! :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!

it's all shady's fault.

:laugh: :laugh:

he must stay "deep cover." GK you coming out 2night? crobar- open bar- 10-11:30. i also got your messages about tomorrow's parties. what's da plan?!

The Clubplanet Server >>>>>

apple2c1.jpg

Chris, fewl call me at work when u get a chance. I'm not going out tonight b/c I need to get a lot of stuff done tomorrow - and everytime I go out I end up spending the entire next day in bed -- but tell Jesse I said to "drop it like it's hot!" :D

It's on 4 tomorrow. Sulli & Vic's friend Ruben is doing a party @BauHaus which is over in your hood! :D :D <U brigning the BeatMaster?>