Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

bailing once is ok . . . stuff might happen and change your plans. but twice, is unacceptable. i say leave it, if he's interested he should make the attempt of getting back in touch with you.

people that stand you up ~~~> :knife:

another thing that annoys me, people that say they will call and never do. :rolleyes:

yeah, you know how i feel about "bailers" so I'm not too happy with this right now. But whatever! When he bailed on Saturday I wound up at this really cool drag show. LOL

Godskitchen Global Gathering 2004 Festival 10:04 am

There are only a few true UK summer clubbing festivals and Godskitchen's Global Gathering is one of them. But how can you tell? Well take each of the major electronic music genres, select some of the leading DJs in each of these genres and there you have it.

This year's Global Gathering 2004 is set to be the biggest party ever thrown by the Godskitchen group with 8 major arena's hosting many of the top DJs on the planet. The full listing of artists confirmed so far are...

Godskitchen Arena:

Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Judge Jules, Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri - Live, Tall Paul, Fergie, M.I.K.E - Live, Jon O'Bir, Petrae Foy, Gabriel & Dresden, John 00' Fleming

Beach Arena:

Paul Oakenfold, Roger Sanchez, Tim Deluxe - Live, Nic Fanciulli, Paul Thomas, Chris Turner

Bedrock Arena:

John Digweed, Sasha, Danny Howells, Hernan Cattaneo, James Zabiela, Nick Warren, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Phil Thompson, Jonathan Lisle

Global Arena:

Carl Cox, Dave Clarke, Umek, Adam Beyer, Misstress Barbara, Trevor Rockcliffe, Cristian Varela, Michael De Hay, Will Grant

Babooshka Arena:

Erick Morillo, Xpress2, Steve Lawler, Junior Jack & Kid Creme, Harry Romero, Jon Carter, Wally Lopez, James Algate

Air Arena:

Plump DJ's, Adam Freeland, Unkle Sounds, Hybrid, Stanton Warriors, Ali B, Hyper, Krafty Kuts, Lee Coombs, Joe Ranson,

Polysexual Arena:

Lisa Lashes, Lab 4 - Live, Tidy Boys, Scot Project, Yoji Biomehanika, BK, Rob Tissera, Anne Savage, Shan, Paul Maddox, Andy Farley, K90 - Live, DJ Karim, Hinsley

Accelerated Culture Arena:

Fabio, Grooverider, Diesel Boy, Pendulum, Krust, Mampi Swift, Hazzard, Bryan Gee, Nicky Blackmarket, Twisted Individual, Andy C, Killa Kella, Hype, Garry K, Zinc, The Ratpack, Dollar

Global Gathering 2004 is set to see the 35,000 capacity crowd trash the grassland at the Long Marston Airfield on July 31 in Stratford-Upon-Avon. It will also host all the usual festival extras, an Extreme Urban Park, Chill-out Village, Fairground, and a special V.I.P tent hosted by Hed Kandi. Tickets are £47 before booking charges with more information on the official website.

Link : Godskitchen Global Gathering 2004 Website.

[7] Comments. Resident Advisor.

So- Scumfrog was REAL boring and GK i'm sorry about saturday- I passed out early and woke up late. however, it seems that you didn't even get there until 2:30- new 3:30, so maybe the meet-up would have been off anyway. hope you had fun!

Originally posted by thomar

Godskitchen Arena:

Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Judge Jules, Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri - Live, Tall Paul, Fergie, M.I.K.E - Live, Jon O'Bir, Petrae Foy, Gabriel & Dresden, John 00' Fleming

this is where thomar & gk would hang out the entire night.

Originally posted by thomar

So- Scumfrog was REAL boring and GK i'm sorry about saturday- I passed out early and woke up late. however, it seems that you didn't even get there until 2:30- new 3:30, so maybe the meet-up would have been off anyway. hope you had fun!

scumfrog as a dj, sux it hard.

And this is where Vicman would be perfecting his "patented dance moves."

Polysexual Arena:

Lisa Lashes, Lab 4 - Live, Tidy Boys, Scot Project, Yoji Biomehanika, BK, Rob Tissera, Anne Savage, Shan, Paul Maddox, Andy Farley, K90 - Live, DJ Karim, Hinsley

Originally posted by joeygk

what?!?! I was @ Sulli before 1am ----- or 2am if you count the spring forward nonsense! I was fokked up right nasty & kept calling Dennis "Chris" all night --- I'm telling you "THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON."

you were messed up. i got a message at 1:29 a.m. (old time) saying that you weren't there and would be there in an hour or so. u = messed.

I called you like a thousand times b4 & after dinner though -- I think I only left one message -- I even called the Beatmaster to get a fix --- :D

I got messed up last night too -- went to Rambles@the Park! So much for taking the weekend off -- but I didn't go out on Friday so that should count for something. Besides, I'll be in Slow-hio this weekend. :zzz:

Bedrock Arena:

John Digweed, Sasha, Danny Howells, Hernan Cattaneo, James Zabiela, Nick Warren, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Phil Thompson, Jonathan Lisle

Global Arena:

Carl Cox, Dave Clarke, Umek, Adam Beyer, Misstress Barbara, Trevor Rockcliffe, Cristian Varela, Michael De Hay, Will Grant

Babooshka Arena:

Erick Morillo, Xpress2, Steve Lawler, Junior Jack & Kid Creme, Harry Romero, Jon Carter, Wally Lopez, James Algate

*the only problem is how long is this damn festival --- ? --- cause 15 minute dj sets rule :rolleyes: --- plus, who wants to run around like Vicman on rip fuel from tent to tent all night.

**btw - is it just me or Junior Jack 'stupidisco' like annoyingly infectious --- :mad:

FAREWELL TO

GEORGE BUSH

Liquid Sound Lounge in NYC will host a party called "Farewell to George Bush" on Monday 12th of April next. The party is also the book release party of "How to Get Stupid Whitemen Out of Office". The authors who contributed to the book will also appear at the party. Expect performances by Pete Miser, L Maestro and a DJ set from Jeannie Hopper.