Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

is Layered Sounds any good, prog-man (a.k.a. thomar)?

i wished tronic would have a "one-off" party during the summer.

no. i hear it's a real snooooooozer.

so, you're not coming? that's a bummer. i blame gk. (i like to blame gk!)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

where are you going? :shaky:

btw thomar, i was watching the weather channel this weekend and the weather in cleveland looked horrible! stop going there. stay in nyc so i can see you next time! :tongue:

I'm **OFFICIALLY** in town for the Arc closing. I DEMAND that both the VIC and TINY come up for it. GK is too elusive to get a beat on:shaky:

Originally posted by thomar

I'm **OFFICIALLY** in town for the Arc closing. I DEMAND that both the VIC and TINY come up for it. GK is too elusive to get a beat on:shaky:

if y'all go, i'll go.

thomar- yeah, no go on this weekend. w/ everyone bailin' to go partying in Ohio, I guess you guys will have fun at the "tribal weekender" in Clevo. and not NYC.

Originally posted by vicman

if y'all go, i'll go.

thomar- yeah, no go on this weekend. w/ everyone bailin' to go partying in Ohio, I guess you guys will have fun at the "tribal weekender" in Clevo. and not NYC.

ya, sorry it got busted. but, i did rearrange so i don't leave 'til saturday so i could have made it for 1/2 the wkder! oh well, let's blame gk and i guess i'm off to SK 4 free!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

vic - i want a ride in the vicmobile, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! i'm gonna call in sick that monday :)

the weekend will be legendary . . .

i'm taking my comp time on that monday. it'll be like old times. getting out of arc/vinyl in the AM on monday . . . & into the busy streets of the lower manhattan. :spin: