Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

You're going to Sander --- yo, you've heard him spin like 10 times over already --- I would totally go hear Antione Clamaran @Spirit ----- go to the Upstairs Restaurant and tell them you're there for the "Do It" party and then just boogie down to the main club for free. ;)

Mix it up - hear something different & besides I want a review! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I got out of a meeting in Dayton last week. Maybe I should have gone 'cause then maybe i could have finally got to hangout with thomar. well at least we'd be in the same state :(

:balls: that hurts.

Originally posted by thomar

Bedrock Arena:

John Digweed, Sasha, Danny Howells, Hernan Cattaneo, James Zabiela, Nick Warren, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, Phil Thompson, Jonathan Lisle

Global Arena:

Carl Cox, Dave Clarke, Umek, Adam Beyer, Misstress Barbara, Trevor Rockcliffe, Cristian Varela, Michael De Hay, Will Grant

Air Arena:

Plump DJ's, Adam Freeland, Unkle Sounds, Hybrid, Stanton Warriors, Ali B, Hyper, Krafty Kuts, Lee Coombs, Joe Ranson,

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

holy crap!!

good afternoon eneryone! :D

Originally posted by vicman

so i bought some wife beaters over the weekend. i'm afraid my wardrobe might be starting to look like gk's. it's an extremely worrisome thought . . . :worry:

GUIDO FORCE 2004!

*at least you're not dressing like Thomar -- shiny raver pants and oversized FUBU Jerseys.

Originally posted by joeygk

GUIDO FORCE 2004!

*at least you're not dressing like Thomar -- shiny raver pants and oversized FUBU Jerseys.

the damn things are very comfy, i don't know i havent worn them more.

~~~> tiny does look very cute when she's sporting the guidette look w/ her husband beaters. :eek:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah the chocolate ones taste filmy & chalky.

i want a candy bar.

didn't you have chicken on a stick, funnel cake and ice cream on saturday? only one cheat day is allowed!!!!

phock it --> i'm craving some chocolate as well. :(

1. duke's not playing.

2. people on the phone are pissing me off.

3. i did laundry, go down and check my sheets and they're still wet. SO, i put in another $1.75 (on top of the initial $1.50) and when i head back down- they're still soaked.

fuck.

at least i cleaned my room, but now there are wet-ass sheets all over the goddamn place.

shit.

time for bed.

but i'm not tired.

fuck.

:mad:

1. duke's not playing.

3. i did laundry, go down and check my sheets and they're still wet. SO, i put in another $1.75 (on top of the initial $1.50) and when i head back down- they're still soaked.

fuck.

at least i cleaned my room, but now there are wet-ass sheets all over the goddamn place.

shit.

time for bed.

but i'm not tired.

fuck.

:isok:

good morning guys!!!

1. duke's not playing.

fuck.

shit.

time for bed.

but i'm not tired.

fuck.

ok punk.

1. did you go to duke? if not, wtf are you rooting for them? duke sucks.

2. turn off your phone.

3. use another dryer.

4. good morning.