Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I do watch a lot of TV --- so FYI - Julie from the Real World/Road Rules Inferno needs to die.

I was hoping Coral would kick her ass! I can't stand that crazy bitch! I missed Inferno last night, actually I keep missing it. This is the #1 reason I need DVR like right now!

I do watch a lot of TV --- so FYI - Julie from the Real World/Road Rules Inferno needs to die.

Beats says that you "forced" him to watch rw/rr and it was a real bonding experience for him and your roomies!

Originally posted by thomar

Beats says that you "forced" him to watch rw/rr and it was a real bonding experience for him and your roomies!

12 hr marathon of "while you were out" was a real "bonding" experience w/ abby & gk for me.

Originally posted by thomar

whateva. tell that punk to stop fronting --- he LOVED IT. That was the night I got my tax returns back & bought a $40 dollars sushi tray and we feasted in front of the Tele! Good times.

GINA - PAUL VAN DYK IS PLAYING THE SUMMER SOUNDSTAGE IN CENTRAL PARK ON JUNE 25, 2004! Thomar just bought a case of glowsticks & some new shiney pants to prep.

Hahaha Joey, don't you know who you are talking to? I already know this. Well the PvD news, not about Thomar lol

I like shiney pants. I bet he looks hot in them! :heart::tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hahaha Joey, don't you know who you are talking to? I already know this. Well the PvD news, not about Thomar lol

I like shiney pants. I bet he looks hot in them! :heart::tongue:

PVD is also playing a little place called "Cleveland" on 4/20!

and yes, i do look quite hot in my shiney pants!

Originally posted by vicman

ticks me off even more when i dont have that #in my caller id. at least if i had it on my caller id i would know who called.

did i tell you about the phone call i got in miami? i was taking a nap because I was really sick (it was the day after we went to see chris liebing & then to cafeteria) anyhow, my phone rang and the number came up but it wasn't in my phone. so i answer it anyway and the conversation went something like this:

guy: hey! what are you doing?

me: *groggy* um, sleeping. i'm not feeling well.

guy: what's wrong with your voice? sounds like you are losing it?

me: yeah, well partying in miami catching up with me (mind you i

have no idea who this is at this point)

guy: oh okay. anyhow, i'm at the Strokes show at Nation and I just wanted to tell you that being at Nation w/o you is weird! Its not the same w/o you.

me: oh really? that's sweet.

guy: well anyway, I'll let you rest.

me: um, ok... bye.

I had no idea who it was! I always say "hey, its gina" or something along those lines.

hehehe

:drunk: