Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

So I just read in the Post about a women in Mexico who gave herself a C-section w/ a kitchen knife and some hard alcohol --- apparently the baby is fine & her sister stiched her back up w/ cotton thread. Seriously, how HARDCORE is that!

i saw that yesterday. we mexicanos are tough cookies! though, i can honestly say i don't think i could do that!

but i'm up for some tequila! :drunk:

ATTN: Vicman

on the Sander set from Thump Radio --- there is a voice over that goes "Hi, I'm Sander Kleinenberg and you're listening to Thump Radio and when I'm in San Fransico I listen to ALICE channel 97.3" ----> is that really him talking? He doesn't have an accent???? Do people from Holland not have accents, I'm so confused???? I was in Amsterdamn & I thought they sounded funny.....but maybe I was just high? :???:

ATTN: Vicman

on the Sander set from Thump Radio --- there is a voice over that goes "Hi, I'm Sander Kleinenberg and you're listening to Thump Radio and when I'm in San Fransico I listen to ALICE channel 97.3" ----> is that really him talking? He doesn't have an accent???? Do people from Holland not have accents, I'm so confused???? I was in Amsterdamn & I thought they sounded funny.....but maybe I was just high? :???:

that was probably it . . .you were probably :screwy:

who knows, maybe he learned english at very early age and doesn't have an accent.

Gina - I left my soulseek online b/c I'm downloading sets at home while I'm at work ----- Vicman is never online anymore -- I can't pillage his files anymore. :mad:

i'll leave my computer on today. btw, i wasn't able to access your files yesterday. i dunno, w/ some people i can, & w/ others i can't. :confused:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I am eating fresh pineapple right now and every time I have it, it makes me think of the time Alex Whalen did a 10 hour set at your house and you got a pineapple from Hawaii from your Dad! LOL

BTW, I have a great pic of Vic asleep on the couch from that party! :laugh:

Hahahahaha!!! that was sooooo awesome! just when we needed it, poof- fresh fruit from Hawaii appears on the doorstep. i thanked my dad so much for that, but i couldn't really tell him why. i think he was a little confused by my appreciation. lol

Originally posted by rockyblue

Hahahahaha!!! that was sooooo awesome! just when we needed it, poof- fresh fruit from Hawaii appears on the doorstep. i thanked my dad so much for that, but i couldn't really tell him why. i think he was a little confused by my appreciation. lol

fresh pineapple & gatorade - breakfast of crackheads! actually, it might have been lunch since he did spun till 2 pm hehe

i can't wait to have him back on the east coast! :love2:

I was watching the travel channel again last night --- I need to go to Santorini ---- I think I could live there ---- I wonder if they have any good clubs? :D

not really. beautiful place though. best sunset i've ever seen was on top of the cliffs.

mykonos is where all the clubs are.

It has 3 different colored beaches - a red beach, a black beach & a white beach -- from the volcanic activity --- fokkin' cool. The water was the exact same color as the sky - you couldn't see the difference --- even in the caribbean the water is still really pretty but it's a light/light green not so much blue. I think I would like the mediterenean.......

It has 3 different colored beaches - a red beach, a black beach & a white beach -- from the volcanic activity --- fokkin' cool. The water was the exact same color as the sky - you couldn't see the difference --- even in the caribbean the water is still really pretty but it's a light/light green not so much blue. I think I would like the mediterenean.......

you should check out Cancun . . . I would also tell you to check out Cuba, but you can't go there. nicest beaches i've ever been to were there. water was so warm and the snorkeling was amazing!!!!

people tell me the same thing about Belize and Hawaii.

so i'm looking to find a new place to live since my rent would be going up if i extended my lease . . . it would go up to almost $1000, which for a studio, i am not willing to pay.

so i am looking to either stay where i am now, silver spring, or go over to bethesda. i looked at a place there recently, it's a great house. of course i would have roomates, i would be saving arounf $300 in rent. only catch is that i would have 3 female roomates. they seem nice enough, and they would not mind 1 guy living there. I would have to take the room in the basement because it has it's own b'room and stuff . . . I've roomed w/ 2 girls before (twice) but . . . 3 . . . I dunno if I could do it. But the place is nice and the dates they are looking to fill the room fit in perfectly w/ the dates I'm looking to mov out.

Any advice?