Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

If Rockyblue goes with us for the Arc weekender it will mark her FIRST & LAST time at Arc! :eek:

what the fokk is this "if" she goes bullshit about? WHEN Rockyblue goes with us for the Arc weekender it will mark her FIRST & LAST time at Arc! Listen rocky, no more lightweights allowed Thomar has already filled that position --- YOU ARE COMING. Is she TRYING to make the Vicman cry?

Originally posted by joeygk

what the fokk is this "if" she goes bullshit about? WHEN Rockyblue goes with us for the Arc weekender it will mark her FIRST & LAST time at Arc! Listen rocky, no more lightweights allowed Thomar has already filled that position --- YOU ARE COMING. Is she TRYING to make the Vicman cry?

Well she IS dying to meet the famous gk. This is after I've raved about you, thank you very much. Vicman hasn't been much help :tongue:

I saw Rockyblue in NYC once, for like 5 minutes. I swear! ;)

rocky is always welcomed in the vicmobile.

ok, get this rocky, YOU ARE COMING W/ TINY & MYSELF TO THE ARC WEEKENDER SPECIAL.

there is extra room in the vicmobile if more people wanna join in the good, wholesome, family-entertaining fun!!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

nopes... but where else??? tiesto in cleveland~!?

you just know gk & thomar will be there . . . if they pester me enough . . . . no, scratch that, they are on their own on this one.

even though i have seen tiesto twice .. . :(

SERIOUSLY - STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!

When I got to work this morning I noticed I had a big zit on my forehead and was all stressed out......so on a whim, I put some Purell anti-bacterial hand santizer on it. It's gone. I'm not even kidding --- my forehead is spotless. How smart am I. :D :D

When I got to work this morning I noticed I had a big zit on my forehead and was all stressed out......so on a whim, I put some Purell anti-bacterial hand santizer on it. It's gone. I'm not even kidding --- my forehead is spotless. How smart am I. :D :D

oh. my. god.

i'm seriousky ROFLMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what in the.... :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahaha!! i would LOVE to go to Arc closing weekend, if only to get the oportunity to finally meet the one and only joeygk. :love2: i'm just not sure if i can swing it financially right now. i'll keep y'all posted. vic, keep a spot open for me in the vicmobile just in case. ;)

:lol3:

i'm going to have to pick some of this stuff up to have around for pimple emergencies! lol