Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So, yesterday I had my first encounter w/ a NYC C-List . . . Jai from "Queer Eye" was outside my friend's building. the girl i was with freaked, but he took it well. seemed like a good guy, and he has a car service:cuss: oh well. (and yes, he did run around a bit!)

So, yesterday I had my first encounter w/ a NYC C-List . . . Jai from "Queer Eye" was outside my friend's building. the girl i was with freaked, but he took it well. seemed like a good guy, and he has a car service:cuss: oh well. (and yes, he did run around a bit!)

Originally posted by thomar

you must have been with gina. she LOVES Jai. :funny:

wed night is not a party night ----- you think I could have figured that out. I went to Cielo & Filter 14 last night (and the music sucked) ----- I have a headache and want to go back to bed ----- it's not my fault Larry made me do it!

i havent seen the guy since WMC. but i really haven't had any reason to meet up with him. maybe on the next NY trip i'll give him a call.

i've been havin trouble going to sleep again. so i've been taking a tylenol pm tab at night, only thing is that when i wake up, i'm still sleepy. :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I should have worked out this morning. I can't go to the gym after work today because I have a bday dinner that I have to attend. Today marks the start of 3 bday celebrations from now till Saturday. oy!

when you work out in the morning do you just do cardio???

Originally posted by joeygk

wed night is not a party night ----- you think I could have figured that out. I went to Cielo & Filter 14 last night (and the music sucked) ----- I have a headache and want to go back to bed ----- it's not my fault Larry made me do it!

99/2000 thursday night was my night... i always had a great time...

Originally posted by joeygk

Tylenol PM doesn't burn clean -- it always leaves me groggy in the morning ---- go to the vitamin section at the drugstore and buy some Melatonin ----- that stuff is the business.

agreed...

Originally posted by dgmodel

when you work out in the morning do you just do cardio???

i don't usually work out in the morning unless I can't work out in the evenings. Though today is an exception. I usually do my workout in the evenings between 5:30 - 7:30 pm.

Here is my current schedule:

M, W, F, Sa - 60 minutes of cardio, ab work, stretching

T, TH - weight training, 30-45 minutes of cardio, ab work, stretching

I'm usually very good at sticking to it but I'm obviously not working out today :tongue: