Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I love carbs too -- I just stay away from the bad ones and eat the good healthy ones - whole wheat bread, brown rice, potatos ----- it's just PIZZA is really bad -- it's that white starchy flour crust that is no good. My trainer says the only way to get a 6pack stomach to show is if you get your body fat below 10% - doesn't matter how many sit-ups you do unless you lean enough - it just won't show the definition --- so I need to phase out the bad carbs & eat more protein --- i'm at 12% right now --- I'm so close!

Originally posted by joeygk

I love carbs too -- I just stay away from the bad ones and eat the good healthy ones - whole wheat bread, brown rice, potatos ----- it's just PIZZA is really bad -- it's that white starchy flour crust that is no good. My trainer says the only way to get a 6pack stomach to show is if you get your body fat below 10% - doesn't matter how many sit-ups you do unless you lean enough - it just won't show the definition --- so I need to phase out the bad carbs & eat more protein --- i'm at 12% right now --- I'm so close!

yeah diet is about 70% of losing weight/toning up. I've really had to cut out a lot of crap from my diet.

I don't know what my body fat is right now. When I started working out it was... oh wait, I'm not telling you guys that! hehe

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah diet is about 70% of losing weight/toning up. I've really had to cut out a lot of crap from my diet.

getting into shape is all about diet -- -- I've seen more results in my body in the last four weeks -- and i'm not nearly working out as hard as I used to ----- I used to think it was all about lifting as much weight as possible and going to the gym twice a day --- but it's all diet, and just sticking w/ it --- having a constant/regular workout routine.

I actually don't mind the diet so much, it's actually easy especially here at work -- I just make my shakes and eat my tuna & brown rice ---- it's only hard when you're friggin' hungover and jonesing for and xtra large pizza w/ provolone! :(

the weekends are tough too! i always want to eat bad stuff on weekends! :( like my funnel cake situation last saturday! but honestly, i've been very good about it.

you are right. i've seen more results these last few months from adjusting my diet than I have from anything else. Also, I eat A LOT! I think people don't understand that. They think denying themselves food is going to make them thin! I use to think that way! I eat 5 or 6 times a day. 3 meals and 2 or 3 snacks. I get hungry about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours LOL

Today one of my coworkers told me I looked fabulous! She asked how much weight I had lost and wanted to know my secret! Hahahaha! It made me feel really good!

the worse is whe your lounging around the house w/ nothing to do. thats when you start raiding the fridge.

it's 75% diet, 25% excersise. even when i go a few days w/o excercising if my diet is going good, i feel good. if i'm working out and eating a bunch of crap, i feel like crap.

the market closed at 1pm today -- so why am i still at work! :mad:

It's totally discretionary to the heads up each dept, but whenever the market is closed we don't have to work. I keep walking by my bosses office w/ a sad look on my face hoping he'll get the hint and send us home. On Christmas Eve the market closed at 1pm and he waited until 4pm to send us home --- the people over in private wealth management got to go home at 2pm!!!!!!! :mad:

i don't usually work out in the morning unless I can't work out in the evenings. Though today is an exception. I usually do my workout in the evenings between 5:30 - 7:30 pm.

Here is my current schedule:

M, W, F, Sa - 60 minutes of cardio, ab work, stretching

T, TH - weight training, 30-45 minutes of cardio, ab work, stretching

I'm usually very good at sticking to it but I'm obviously not working out today :tongue:

sounds good.. my new sched is cardio in the morning, weight training in the evening... two days on one day off, and double cardio on off days... wack... :(

Originally posted by vicman

melatonin it is then.

the day is dragging, btw.

not mine... took off...

Originally posted by joeygk

seriously, i'm about to break down and order pizza --- fokk body for life -- i'm hungover and WANT CARBS!!

be strong~!

Joey :itsok:

BTW, I don't have to come to work tomorrow! Yay! Who wants a drunk dial from Tiny tonight???? :D

the two of you better be posting tommorow. i'll be all alone here, by myself . . . :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

be strong~!

phock it. let the man have pizza. better get rid of craving now w/ 1 or 2 slices than going overboard w/ an entire pie 2 or 3 days from today . . . you haven't seen gk go on a feeding frenzy. guy looks like a swarm of locust . . . :eek:

I feel AWESOME today.:blown:

took Tylenol PMs last night too and i'm still groggy from the whole ordeal. i've also been walking in the rain all day, GK made me lose my keys, and my networking dinner got cancelled tonight.

my day = wicked.

i'm not wasted from last night. i was wasted last night hehehe I IM'd with Joey. He wasn't drunk though, at least I don't think. I contemplated drunk dialing Chris but decided against it and text messaged him instead lol I had a whole conversation with mike s via text messaging about ass grabbing. it was awesome LOL

btw vic, you rock!!! :kiss2: thanks for my goody package! yay! i <3 the "gina's epic cds" :laugh: :laugh: