Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm not wasted from last night. i was wasted last night hehehe I IM'd with Joey. He wasn't drunk though, at least I don't think. I contemplated drunk dialing Chris but decided against it and text messaged him instead lol I had a whole conversation with mike s via text messaging about ass grabbing. it was awesome LOL

btw vic, you rock!!! :kiss2: thanks for my goody package! yay! i <3 the "gina's epic cds" :laugh: :laugh:

:D :D

my oh my, i really need to change phones now . . . i'm missing out on all the fun . . .:phone:

Originally posted by thomar

i do enjoy the Tiny drunk texting!:D

i want some to come my way though! ;) but glad you like 'em 'cause i have two more bday celebrations this weekend. get ready ya'll! :devil:

Vic - yes, you need a new phone. you haven't really lived till you've received a text message from Tiny. :cool:

Originally posted by vicman

:D :D

my oh my, i really need to change phones now . . . i'm missing out on all the fun . . .:phone:

seriously vic, i bet your service provider offers trade-in deals or at least hefty discounts for longtime customers.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i know that canadian guy. the two times i have seen him he has been wearing big shiny pants :shaky:

p.s. i have musical youth's "pass the dutchie" stuck in my head :confused:

yeah. thomar has weird friends. i'm surprised gk doesnt wear shiny pants . . .although who knows, he might hide them when we visit him and wear them out when he knows no one will recognize him.

btw---> tiny, ever since you had to remind me of the "milkshake" track, i've DL 3 sets, one my tom stephan, another by calderone and one by dj vibe, and they all have the track. :mad:

the xpress 2 remix --- ?

every set I've downloaded over the last few weeks has had that chable & bonacci track "ride" on it --- it's a cool track but I'm SOOOOO sick of hearing it --- most overplayed track in a longtime ----- STOP PLAYING THAT TRACK!

btw - which tom stephan & calderone sets did you download Vic --- me needs 2 know????

Originally posted by vicman

btw---> tiny, ever since you had to remind me of the "milkshake" track, i've DL 3 sets, one my tom stephan, another by calderone and one by dj vibe, and they all have the track. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: its everywhere! :shaky:

joey - superchumbo is suppose to be here in May. your attendance is requested :)

Originally posted by joeygk

Gina - I would totally come to DC for superchumbo - except he's playing the weekend of the 22nd --- I'm going to Puerto Rico that weekend for my birthday --- ! Why don't you guys just come to San Juan instead????? :D

i'm ***officially*** broke. doing all my paperwork for INS isn't all that cheap. :(

Originally posted by joeygk

Gina - I would totally come to DC for superchumbo - except he's playing the weekend of the 22nd --- I'm going to Puerto Rico that weekend for my birthday --- ! Why don't you guys just come to San Juan instead????? :D

i'll go with you to San Juan if I've found a sugar daddy by then. I'll keep you posted ;)