Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

hey folks, sorry i've been deep-cover this week. i've been pretty sick all week and my nose just won't stop running!

vic- how is my dental toronto-ian doing? he gave me a call the other day and i haven't gotten back to him yet. i miss the t.o. posse:( .

so sander k was an absolute mess- i didn't even make it into the main room as i was too drunk and just left- my roomate also lost his wallet and phone on the night- what a friggin' mess!

i went some of the gal's family on sunday and her 4 yr-old nephew jumped off the back of the couch and straight onto my "groin area" :mad::cry::balls: :balls: :drool:

so, that's my last week in a small package. hope you all are doing better than me!

I mean we can still go out -- it just won't be uber crazy. I don't know if any of you have experienced a Joey & Vic night out drinking:

11pm Arrive @Club

Joey: "party train!"

Vicman: "woot-woot!" "Wanna longIsland?"

Joey: "sure"

11:17pm

Vicman: "I'm drunk"

Joey: "I'm trashed"

Vicman: "I'm tired"

Joey: "lets go home"

Vicman: "werd"

Party Over

Originally posted by thomar

hey folks, sorry i've been deep-cover this week. i've been pretty sick all week and my nose just won't stop running!

vic- how is my dental toronto-ian doing? he gave me a call the other day and i haven't gotten back to him yet. i miss the t.o. posse:( .

so sander k was an absolute mess- i didn't even make it into the main room as i was too drunk and just left- my roomate also lost his wallet and phone on the night- what a friggin' mess!

i went some of the gal's family on sunday and her 4 yr-old nephew jumped off the back of the couch and straight onto my "groin area" :mad::cry::balls: :balls: :drool:

so, that's my last week in a small package. hope you all are doing better than me!

thomar always get's kicked in his "groin" :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I mean we can still go out -- it just won't be uber crazy. I don't know if any of you have experienced a Joey & Vic night out drinking:

11pm Arrive @Club

Joey: "party train!"

Vicman: "woot-woot!" "Wanna longIsland?"

Joey: "sure"

11:17pm

Vicman: "I'm drunk"

Joey: "I'm trashed"

Vicman: "I'm tired"

Joey: "lets go home"

Vicman: "werd"

Party Over

precisely. we'll head out, but just nothing wild. i might even do some pre-drinking in order to save on the booze while we're out. damn, i'm cheap!

small problem w/ timo. i used to have 2 cards that allowed for 4 people's admission. however, in the debacle that was friday- one of the cards got lost. so now it is only me +1, which sucks. it was not a very smooth friday!

remember kids, eat dinner before drinking triples!

you do realize that we're all getting too old. Two years ago had this weekender come up all of us would have been plannin' on just staying at ARC for three straight days & maybe occassionally stepping outside to Febreeze our clothes and cathchin' a cat nap behind a subwoofer. <oh the good ole' days>

you do realize that we're all getting too old. Two years ago had this weekender come up all of us would have been plannin' on just staying at ARC for three straight days & maybe occassionally stepping outside to Febreeze our clothes and cathchin' a cat nap behind a subwoofer. <oh the good ole' days>

speak for yo' self oldie!

Um hello, I can still hang :cool: I just don't want to spend the whole weekend at Arc. I can only handle DT once in a 72 hour period.

I'm down for L&B on Friday. I'd rather see Farina over Timo though.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Um hello, I can still hang :cool: I just don't want to spend the whole weekend at Arc. I can only handle DT once in a 72 hour period.

I'm down for L&B on Friday. I'd rather see Farina over Timo though.

of all the people, i want to go to L&B! i've never seen 'em and it's about time to go!

I'm w/ Chris -- Timo is out -- Farina kinda sux (sorry Gina) -- it's L&B all the way for me.

Hahaha don't apologize - I've never seen him and was curious! I <3 L&B so I'm down.

Are ya'll ready for TinyB? I don't tolerate wimps or lame asses! :box:

Also, if you have a sensitive ass you might want to wear some padding because I like to grab 'em! :D

Originally posted by vicman

tiny- you know if anyone from the GN board is going to farina? we could all just meet up at L&B after you guys hit farina. (i'm not a big farina fan myself-he put me to sleep a couple of times at Five)

I have no idea. But its not dyer that I see Farina. I'd rather see L&B anyway. Was just curious about checking him out :)