Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

tiny- you know if anyone from the GN board is going to farina? we could all just meet up at L&B after you guys hit farina. (i'm not a big farina fan myself-he put me to sleep a couple of times at Five)

i saw him at 5 too, he was pants. soooooooooo boring.

Originally posted by vicman

i wonder if they have guest list or reduced admission.

they do. on rhythmism - $10 b4 12, $15 after. i suggest we get there early- which i hate- but, i'm guessing they're gonna be tough on the door. the place is also eally close to my apt!

Originally posted by thomar

they do. on rhythmism - $10 b4 12, $15 after. i suggest we get there early- which i hate- but, i'm guessing they're gonna be tough on the door. the place is also eally close to my apt!

apparently dress code is relaxed. no need for you to break out D&G power suit for this one thomar!!

Originally posted by joeygk

MET-RX - BIG100 Meal Replacement Bar - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 32g of protein

IT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD -- it tastes like chewy cookie dough fo realz yo! :D

i took a few of those buggers to conference this year w/ me. good amount of protein, a good amount of carbs and some fat. since i wasn't eating, i had to pack in as many calories as i could when i was hungry. and they do taste pretty darn good!