Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

So it looks like Spirit is going down, yet again. Their Friday night parties are now suspended indefinately. I just think it's really hard to compete w/ Crobar b/c they totally have their sh*t together over there --- even when it's a sh*t DJ --- it seems to be still a pretty decent party, hot crowd, great space. Spirit is like a block away, why bother, right? Except now where are all the displaced B&T Guidos supposed to go....Thomar where will you guys go now?

Spirit was a stupid concept and I kind of don't want to go there b/c it sort of disgraces my memory of Twilo.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

tomorrow - bbq at a friend's and 4th attempt to meet up with the boy. :rolleyes:

if the guy doesn't show up this time, we'll need to lay the smack down on him. no one messes with tinyb and get's away with it!!!

Originally posted by vicman

if the guy doesn't show up this time, we'll need to lay the smack down on him. no one messes with tinyb and get's away with it!!!

aw, thanks! :)

was gonna join me at happy hour last night but of course called and said he couldn't make it. i don't even think i'm all that interested in him anymore. weird thing is that i've known him for 2 years and it was just a few months ago that "romance" was even an issue. i just want to make sure we are still cool. said he'd call me tomorrow, but at this point I'm like "whatever dude!" :laugh: