Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

why are you, of all people, trying to lose weight?!

mmm. . . my sister sent me these green tea muffins we both love from this japanese bakery in st. mark's place (i forget the name). . . sooo good when you heat them up for 15 seconds!

friday i think it's feelgood and scott henry. . . which is why i'm reluctant to go, let alone dance in front of everyone. . . if feelgood promised an old school baltimore booty house set, it'd be a different story :D

i know fsho you'll be at simply jeff this sat. . . right? :tongue:

rest of yous, i hope you recover ok from this past weekend :rolleyes:

*this thing is so freaking slow

good morning kids!

i heard about the crazy things that went on after we left DT! I'm still freaked out by the thought of the horse! I did a double take and was like "what in the hell???" :laugh:

I had such an awesome time this weekend. I can not believe how much redbull I drank.... no chris, it does NOT taste better than vitamin water! :box:;)

so Jeff & I went to the movies last night -- I wanted to see Kill Bill he wanted to see 13 going on 30 -- we flipped a coin & he won --- anyways --- the funniest scene in that movie is when Jenifer Garner first turns 30 and is running around freaking out all confused and goes over to her best friends house and he says "are you in a k-hole?" :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

why are you, of all people, trying to lose weight?!

mmm. . . my sister sent me these green tea muffins we both love from this japanese bakery in st. mark's place (i forget the name). . . sooo good when you heat them up for 15 seconds!

i think there are a couple of places you can get those here . . .

btw, i'm not trying to lose weight :D

yeah me too. i'm usually not hungry after working out in the morning and usually skip breakfast. i'm trying to force myself to eat something in the AM, either a small protein shake or a balance bar or something. allthough i have lost a bit of weight since i'm running more.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you can lose weight & eat all the time! I do! I eat like 6 times a day!

yeah, i'm trying to eat more smaller meals, but's hard when i've been eating like a cow since i got back from Miami. i'm probably eating the same quantity of food, but my caloric intake is less, thus being hungry a lot.

btw, what do you normally eat for you in between meal snacks?

Originally posted by joeygk

so Jeff & I went to the movies last night -- I wanted to see Kill Bill he wanted to see 13 going on 30 -- we flipped a coin & he won --- anyways --- the funniest scene in that movie is when Jenifer Garner first turns 30 and is running around freaking out all confused and goes over to her best friends house and he says "are you in a k-hole?" :D

omg, it would totally be worth seeing this movie in the theater just to see who in the audience laughs at this line. a surefire way to seperate the crackheads from the rest of the crowd. :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm going to try thomar's grilled cheese velveeta sandwich diet. although his roomate uses better cheese for his grilled cheese sandwiches.

he does not make grilled cheese w/ velveeta? that's foul --- velveeta is orange plastic w/ cheese flavoring?

Originally posted by rockyblue

yeah, i'm trying to eat more smaller meals, but's hard when i've been eating like a cow since i got back from Miami. i'm probably eating the same quantity of food, but my caloric intake is less, thus being hungry a lot.

btw, what do you normally eat for you in between meal snacks?

i eat a lot of fruit! also like snacking on veggies - carrots, celery... green peppers! unsalted nuts are a good source of protein, they keep you pretty full. Vic and I were talking about this yesterday. I LOVE black beans with a little bit of salsa as a quick snack. very high in fiber - hehe :)

btw, i totally cheat on the weekends!

Originally posted by vicman

i'm going to try thomar's grilled cheese velveeta sandwich diet. although his roomate uses better cheese for his grilled cheese sandwiches.

it's true! i'm as healthy as the horse in arc. (btw, did anyone see the naked kid riding around on it:confused: ). beats is a real bastard, he's always got the good cheese:mad:

Originally posted by thomar

it's true! i'm as healthy as the horse in arc. (btw, did anyone see the naked kid riding around on it:confused: ). beats is a real bastard, he's always got the good cheese:mad:

i didn't see the naked kid but i did see the half naked girl running around bare foot. I can only imagine what nasty things are on arc's dance floor!

Don't forget to "Bee" Yourself. Buzzzzzzz! :tongue:

i didn't see the naked kid but i did see the half naked girl running around bare foot. I can only imagine what nasty things are on arc's dance floor!

Don't forget to "Bee" Yourself. Buzzzzzzz! :tongue:

she walked past me at one point and her "chest" area hit my elbow. i've never felt anything as bouncy and hard as wll that silicone she had going on in there. ew.

i eat a lot of fruit! also like snacking on veggies - carrots, celery... green peppers! unsalted nuts are a good source of protein, they keep you pretty full. Vic and I were talking about this yesterday. I LOVE black beans with a little bit of salsa as a quick snack. very high in fiber - hehe :)

btw, i totally cheat on the weekends!

thanks! and i love the black bean and salsa idea. i was just looking at can of black beans in the store last night wondering how i could use them. now i know! :)

Originally posted by rockyblue

thanks! and i love the black bean and salsa idea. i was just looking at can of black beans in the store last night wondering how i could use them. now i know! :)

you can do cheap mans chili. canned beans w/ pace picante and some cheese.