Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I want a bangin' tan yes. I never burn & I love the hot sun (as long as I'm on the beach anyways). The only time I ever got really sunburn was when I went to Cancun - I hadn't been in the sun all winter and went out the night before and fell asleep on the beach w/ baby oil on from like 9am - 6pm (I was hungover)--- ME = Crispy. I just remember we went to Chichen Itza (I can't spell it) to see the pyramids the next day - it was a 3 hour drive from Cancun -----> inland Mexico away from the water is soooo unbeilevably nasty hot! There was no shade anywhere and the sun felt like needles it was sooo awful.

so i am following the UEFA Cup final online (thomar knows what I'm talking about) and right before the game is going to re-start for the secon half, a streaker runs into the pitch.

what is it with europeans and streaking in football fields?

here is a pic for your viewing pleasure!

3.jpg

fucking larry. wtf am i doing meeting up with larry on a fucking school nite. now i gotta go to fucking work in 2 hours. debating whether to gut it out and go without sleep or try and get a fucking hour in wiht my heart racing like a goddamn kentucky derby horse. why the fuck didn't i just bring work clothes over?

fuck!

fucking larry. wtf am i doing meeting up with larry on a fucking school nite. now i gotta go to fucking work in 2 hours. debating whether to gut it out and go without sleep or try and get a fucking hour in wiht my heart racing like a goddamn kentucky derby horse. why the fuck didn't i just bring work clothes over?

fuck!

:shake::doh::unhappy:

Kum Ryong - ranked the best noodle bar in Manhattan

I'm reading the review in AMNewYork and it sounds uber-yummy! Think Wagamama meets koreatown.....me thinks we need to go! :shades2:

where in manhattan is it? definitely will hit it up next time i'm up there.

and i'm ***officially*** tired as shit!

fuck!

i've soooooooo been there before :funny:

GAWDDAMNMUTHERFOKKERZ! :mad::splat:

Tom Stephan is @Crobar tomorrow! Why was I not informed of this!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

For the record, I am **OFFICIALLY** annoyed.

he's doing an in-store at virgin too. we should go to that, then gstaad, then crobar. oh wait, you're abandoning me again :mad:

GAWDDAMNMUTHERFOKKERZ! :mad::splat:

Tom Stephan is @Crobar tomorrow! Why was I not informed of this!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

For the record, I am **OFFICIALLY** annoyed.

that is why he's here on Saturday . . .but then again, given the choice, I would rather be going to PR over the weekend instead. :mad:

that is why he's here on Saturday . . .but then again, given the choice, I would rather be going to PR over the weekend instead. :mad:

oh yeah no doubt. but it's just annoying that the weekends I'm actually here non of my favs eva roll into town. hence the **OFFICIALLY ANNOYED** status.

www.energie.it

Energie >>> the new Diesel. I went to the Energie trunk/sample sale yesterday and scored some hot threads. Where's Marko, he'd appreciate this! What I don't get is why the fokk does Energie have a store in LA and one in San Fran but nothing in NYC!!! WTF is that about ---- stupid Italian bitches! :mad:

www.energie.it

Energie >>> the new Diesel. I went to the Energie trunk/sample sale yesterday and scored some hot threads. Where's Marko, he'd appreciate this! What I don't get is why the fokk does Energie have a store in LA and one in San Fran but nothing in NYC!!! WTF is that about ---- stupid Italian bitches! :mad:

their stuff is around quite a bit down-round my spot. i'm not a fan of any of it though.

oh yeah no doubt. but it's just annoying that the weekends I'm actually here non of my favs eva roll into town. hence the **OFFICIALLY ANNOYED** status.

DC is worse. no big name comes around for months and then in one weekend you have 4 parties that you want to go to. :splat:

that's true. but, there are other brands that i like more and cost a bit less!

yeah, it's really expesive. $89 for a t-shirt. :eek:

The AYOR (at your own risk) label "fashion for clubbing people" www.ayor.it - which is Energie's mens high end stuff --- is even pricier. Although, the AYOR stuff is kinda goofy. They have this black & yellow hoodie that is made out of some stretchy material, but the hood is a mask --- like when you pull the hood over your head there is flap that covers your eyes! It's fokkin' hysterical --- it looks like one of those mexican wrestling masks. :laugh: