Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

yeah, it's really expesive. $89 for a t-shirt. :eek:

The AYOR (at your own risk) label "fashion for clubbing people" www.ayor.it - which is Energie's mens high end stuff --- is even pricier. Although, the AYOR stuff is kinda goofy. They have this black & yellow hoodie that is made out of some stretchy material, but the hood is a mask --- like when you pull the hood over your head there is flap that covers your eyes! It's fokkin' hysterical --- it looks like one of those mexican wrestling masks. :laugh:

THAT SHIT IS REALLY EXPENSIVE ---- THAT HOODIE IS LIKE $240!

FROM NEW YORK MAGAZINE:

In a city of weight-obsessed work-aholics, it comes as little surprise that the amphetamine Adderall has become the new drug of choice. The blue pill has replaced Ritalin as the go-to upper for the under-30 crowd, who are faking attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder to nab prescriptions, or buying pills from friends who’ve had it legitimately prescribed. The rampant pill popping is prompting longer, more efficient workdays, with the side effect—some say bonus—of weight loss, since Adderall is essentially fancy speed.

But the drug’s sudden popularity has doctors concerned. “It can make you paranoid and crazy,†Ivan K. Goldberg, a Manhattan psychopharmacologist, says of improper usage, adding that addiction, rapid heartbeat, and insomnia are other side effects. “It is a dangerous thing.†Some doctors worry that their colleagues are prescribing it too readily to New Yorkers who are hopping on what one 25-year-old banker calls “the A train.†U.K.-based Shire Pharmaceuticals, which makes Adderall—a blend of amphetamine salts—to treat ADHD in children and adults, posted an 18 percent rise in profits, to $74.6 million, in the first three months of this year compared with 2003. And Joel Eichel of Bigelow Pharmacy confirms that Adderall sales are swift. Generic versions are also popular.

If Ritalin is like coffee, says a 28-year-old law-school graduate, then Adderall is like cocaine: “Once you’re accustomed to the real amphetamine in Adderall, you can’t really enjoy Ritalin anymore.†But it’s also designed to be gentler than Ritalin. According to Adam Stewart, 23, who’s had a prescription for about two years after taking Ritalin for almost a decade, “Adderall is a more gradual up-and-down. It doesn’t slam you down like Ritalin.†He claims it’s helping his career, too: The first word on his most recent work evaluation was industriousness.

FROM NEW YORK MAGAZINE:

In a city of weight-obsessed work-aholics, it comes as little surprise that the amphetamine Adderall has become the new drug of choice. The blue pill has replaced Ritalin as the go-to upper for the under-30 crowd, who are faking attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder to nab prescriptions, or buying pills from friends who’ve had it legitimately prescribed. The rampant pill popping is prompting longer, more efficient workdays, with the side effect—some say bonus—of weight loss, since Adderall is essentially fancy speed.

But the drug’s sudden popularity has doctors concerned. “It can make you paranoid and crazy,†Ivan K. Goldberg, a Manhattan psychopharmacologist, says of improper usage, adding that addiction, rapid heartbeat, and insomnia are other side effects. “It is a dangerous thing.†Some doctors worry that their colleagues are prescribing it too readily to New Yorkers who are hopping on what one 25-year-old banker calls “the A train.†U.K.-based Shire Pharmaceuticals, which makes Adderall—a blend of amphetamine salts—to treat ADHD in children and adults, posted an 18 percent rise in profits, to $74.6 million, in the first three months of this year compared with 2003. And Joel Eichel of Bigelow Pharmacy confirms that Adderall sales are swift. Generic versions are also popular.

If Ritalin is like coffee, says a 28-year-old law-school graduate, then Adderall is like cocaine: “Once you’re accustomed to the real amphetamine in Adderall, you can’t really enjoy Ritalin anymore.†But it’s also designed to be gentler than Ritalin. According to Adam Stewart, 23, who’s had a prescription for about two years after taking Ritalin for almost a decade, “Adderall is a more gradual up-and-down. It doesn’t slam you down like Ritalin.†He claims it’s helping his career, too: The first word on his most recent work evaluation was industriousness.

a prescription should be standard in any employee's medical plan. :bounce:

so i'm my downloading efforts --->

Jody Lei - just the music (superchumbo remix) ----- RIDICULOUS, MASSIVE TRACK.

Madonna Hollywood the unreleased SanderK remix (the one she rejected) is great, it's available for download on alot of the sites, reminds me alot of rock your body.

so i'm my downloading efforts --->

Jody Lei - just the music (superchumbo remix) ----- RIDICULOUS, MASSIVE TRACK.

Madonna Hollywood the unreleased SanderK remix (the one she rejected) is great, it's available for download on alot of the sites, reminds me alot of rock your body.

only hollywood remix i can find available for DL is oakie's. :mad:

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has found a way to keep husband David close to her at all times -- she's had his shorn hair weaved into her own.

The star, 30, has spent the past few weeks coping with allegations of her Real Madrid soccer star spouse's infidelities, and is determined to show they are inseparable.

So when gorgeous David, 29, decided to cast off his long blonde locks in favor of a shaved head, his doting wife insisted the cuttings were saved for her own use. And now she has had them strategically attached to her own flowing hair.

A source says, "Victoria dreamed up the idea and asked David to keep some of his hair.

"He thought it was a wonderful gesture and hand-picked some strands for her. Victoria told her hairdresser to sew them into her extensions. It is a token of their love.

"There was no way Victoria would let a couple of girls blow her marriage to bits. Their marriage is strong and sewing her hair into his own proves how rock solid it is."

U people need help!!
this is all joey's fault!!!

I believe you vic.

but then again, joey and I have an unwritten rule when we head out. Im allowed to tell everyone that it is his fault. and he is allowed to tell everyone its my fault.

that was always a good deal to have with freinds, except with joey, because it really is all his fault!!!

I believe you vic.

but then again, joey and I have an unwritten rule when we head out. Im allowed to tell everyone that it is his fault. and he is allowed to tell everyone its my fault.

that was always a good deal to have with freinds, except with joey, because it really is all his fault!!!

yeah, you always have to keep an eye out w/ him. I truly believe it's his fault that right now he's on his way to Puerto Rico and fun in the sun while I'm sitting in my office in grey, humid and dreary DC. I'm sure that in the upcoming days he'll be e-mialing pics to make me fel worse! :(