Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Jet Blue flys to San Juan from JFK --- $99 each way! We should all go at the end of the summer b/c it will be so off season that hotels will be uber-cheap! I bet we could get Gina to go, maybe even Thomar if we pack some SPF 85 & a beach umbrella! We went to a club on Sunday night and they were playing Tribal! :D

wtf?!! that is pretty cheap!! i would think that accomodations are cheap as well. i wanna come back looking like toast.

yeah - there were flash flood warnings all weekend -- the pool at the hotel flooded the entire lower level I guess.

we had sun for two days from 8am til about noon and then it was cloudy the rest of the day! :mad: This is so ironic but I kinda miss that really warm humid weather --- I hated when I lived in Florida, but as long as you don't have to wear a suit and go to work that weather is so comfortable.

yeah - there were flash flood warnings all weekend -- the pool at the hotel flooded the entire lower level I guess.

we had sun for two days from 8am til about noon and then it was cloudy the rest of the day! :mad: This is so ironic but I kinda miss that really warm humid weather --- I hated when I lived in Florida, but as long as you don't have to wear a suit and go to work that weather is so comfortable.

i hate the winter sludge, cold weather after january 1st, frost bite, being locked in the house for 3 days in a row because there is 3 feet of snow piled up in front of your door and around your car, the slippery roads and everyobe driving around at 90mph in a blizzrad more than i hate the warm humid weather.

i was going through "men's journal magazine" this weekend.

http://www.mensjournal.com/feature/0406/bestplaces.html

nyc's avg. salary: 53k

avg. price of a home: 350k

ugh.

minessota, portland and austin ain;t looking bad . . . well exclude minessota, it's too cold and in the middle of nowhere . . .and exclude austin 'cuz it's in texas and there is no major body of water nearby . . i wonder if i could work in san diego and live in tijuana?

CHRIS LIEBING'S NEW TECHNO DIVISION

After being voted best national DJ in his home country of Germany last year, and having beaten the likes of Paul van Dyk, Sven Vath and Westbam, Chris Liebing is now moving on with his own label CLR. Liebing has been part at the country's upfront Techno scene and its clubs including his own Spinclub and later through residencies at Sven Vath's Omen and the U60311 club, both located in Frankfurt.

After mixing the first DJ mix compilation for U60311, where he was a resident at "Es ist Freitagabend!" held every on the first Friday of the month, he has again been asked to do another one in the series. Although he's no longer their resident DJ, he regularly features as a guest. After DJ Rush and Carl Cox both followed with a mix, Chris Liebing has recently put together the fourth installment for them.

In other news, Liebing is currently working on his own artist album, which will be released within the following year, and if you want to catch up with him this summer you'd better get over to Ibiza as he has taken up a residency at Privilege in Ibiza together with Mauro Picotto. You can find more info about their new Meganite residency here. (05/25/04)

I'm so sure. :rolleyes: "He put out a Nitelife CD!" Seriously, who hasn't....your Dad has a Nitelife CD. Nitelife 17: Your Dad

me = not going. if i do, it is to disco. now excuse me, i have to continue recovering from the GK B-Day blowout! :pint::pint: