Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i'm going to nyc labor day weekend and the us open on sun... my aunt is giving me two tix that ground tickets? think it's access eveyrwhere except the main stadium... anyone interested in going who's gonna be in nyc?

why not? :boohoo:

So why do my coworkers who have offices with doors that close insist on having conversations right outside my cube? GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY! :mad: I don't want to know what the hell you are working on or who you are dating!

b/c i can't stand chocolate!

so i'm going to nyc labor day weekend and the us open on sun... my aunt is giving me two tix that ground tickets? think it's access eveyrwhere except the main stadium... anyone interested in going who's gonna be in nyc?

ARE YOU FOKKIN KIDDING ME! STRAP IT ON! I'm the biggest tennis bitch eva! Seriously, you have to take me....I'll give you Larry! You better pick me and not Thomar b/c Thomar sucks. Pick me, Pick me. I want to go. US OPEN....the vicman was supposed to go but he sucks and is gonna go to Alabama instead!

ARE YOU FOKKIN KIDDING ME! STRAP IT ON! I'm the biggest tennis bitch eva! Seriously, you have to take me....I'll give you Larry! You better pick me and not Thomar b/c Thomar sucks. Pick me, Pick me. I want to go. US OPEN....the vicman was supposed to go but he sucks and is gonna go to Alabama instead!

it's cool, gk can go. he's angry :splat:

anyone else having a shitty day? and it is only 7 a.m.! :mad:

the only thing that went right for me was a text conversation w/ tiny last evening :type: = :)

aww, sorry you're having a bad morning. :itsok:

i should have called in sick today so i could stay home and watch the Olympics.

anyone else having a shitty day? and it is only 7 a.m.! :mad:

the only thing that went right for me was a text conversation w/ tiny last evening :type: = :)

dude, you're leaving for EUROPE tomorrow, you have nothing to be sad about ---- FOKKIN' GREECE TOO ---- I'd kill for a chance to get that olive skin bronzed god medditerenenan tan!

Now I on the other hand, have plenty to be sad about..... :(

well aren't we all a sorry lot. where is Gina to cheer us up?

Here I am!!! :bounce: :bounce: Ya'll IT'S FRIDAY!!! :beer:

Chris - you're going to Greece! Cheer up! I know things will get better! :isok:

Jenn - DVR the Olympics! That's what I've been doing for day broadcasts!

Joey - I don't know why you're sad :( But chin up, I love ya! :kiss2:

woot i have a krispy kreme hat!

joey, werd i'll let you know. my aunt goes every year and she ponied up the tix to me. i don't have anyone to go with so so far you are in the lead my man! never been to a tennis match!