Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

it was alright....but I can't do a whole weekend....my ADD was kicking in....there are like two bars in the whole place & 1 restaurant. We went to some RIDICULOUS house parties at these huge beach front mansions w/ trays of LARRY being passed around (it was sooo studio 54).....but I was ova it by day 2. My thing is if I'm gonna do beach fun weekend, I'll just catch a plane to Miami.....beaches w/o white sand and clear blue/green water just don't do it for me.

i don't think i could have survived more than a day there. one restaurant, good lord.

Oh Joey - sorry Fire Island wasn't all that great! :(

It was cloudy all weekend so laying out time was limited at the beach this weekend. This of course only led to more drinking... oy!

Mentionable moments from the weekend:

- passing out at 1:30 am on Saturday morning after 1 too many RBVs. This is what happens when you start drinking at 7:00 pm

- Coming home one night from dinner and finding a naked man running around our house

- 5 minutes later noticing one of our house mates had joined him on his naked parade

- coming home another night from dinner to find a fireman doing a strip show in one of the living rooms.

- Fighting off some guy all weekend who thought I was asian :confused:

- Walking smack into a screen door....

Our house rocked. It was HUGE! I shared it w/ 11 other girls. The house is split into two parts and there were 10 or so boys on the other side. I drank a lot... and ate a lot! Back to the diet today! I did manage to get some sun even though it was cloudy. Good times!

wtf? 21 people in the house? i wonder how the guys left the bathroom when they left. with all that drinking a few might have :vomit2: more than once.

Each side of the house sleeps 12 people. You could put more people on each side if people slept on couches but we all had beds. The 2 sides of the house are rented separately so I don't care how the boys left their bathrooms - not our problem! Each side had 5 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 kitchens, 4 tvs, washer & dryer, 3 decks and plenty of parking! On Sunday night a few of us didn't go out, we just got drunk on liquor we had brought with us and spent the whole night out on one of the decks watching cops give people tickets for being drunk in public hahaha...

i've never seen such terrible officiating as i saw last night in the serena-capriati match. that ref. should be :gang: .

tonight: federer-agassi. sure to be a 5 setter! :bounce:

the third set was awesome.....Serena was pounding shots, throwing everything she had at Capriati and JCap was RETURNING everything, Jen was scrambling on the baseline and just throwing everything right back in Serena's face! *DEFENSIVE TENNIS!!!! The last two sets were nail biters. The bad calls were lame, but you can blame Jen for that & every player goes thru at one time or another.....

serena had like 57 unforced errors in the game, she basically defeated herself. as long as capriati got to the balls and returned them, in most instances serena would end up shooting it into the net or out. kinda reminded me of countless roddick matches.

as for the bad calls, what was lame is that all 4 bad calls came in the 3rd set, and 3 of them came in 1 after another w/ the chair umpire over ruling the line judge in some instances and in cases where it was clear that the shot was good.

Top Stories - AP

Coroner Discussing Gun Safety Shoots Self

2 hours, 29 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. - Monroe County Coroner David Toumey was hospitalized with a leg wound after accidentally shooting himself while trying to demonstrate gun safety.

Toumey told The Herald-Times for a story published Saturday that he was demonstrating gun safety to some people at a Lake Monroe boat ramp about 11 p.m. Wednesday when he accidentally shot himself.

He said that as he checked to make sure his weapon was unloaded, the gun discharged, and a bullet struck him in his left leg.

"It's an unfortunate accident," Toumey said. "I've always been very, very safe."

He was taken to Bloomington Hospital and later transferred to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis.

Toumey said he was scheduled to have surgery Saturday and expects to be in the hospital from three to five days.

Monroe County Sheriff Steve Sharp said he was unable to release details of the shooting because the report had yet to be filed by the deputy assigned to the case.

serena had like 57 unforced errors in the game, she basically defeated herself. as long as capriati got to the balls and returned them, in most instances serena would end up shooting it into the net or out. kinda reminded me of countless roddick matches.

that's the way Agassi plays (when he's ON) he just returns everything and lets the other player fokk up .... doesn't actually hit too many winners!

I have a feeling Federer is going to destroy Agassi --- the American press has been giving him such a hard time, and no one even considers him a contender for winning the tournament (which is ridiculous b/c he already one two slams and is #1 - not to mention he beat Roddick in Montreal on hard courts in July), so I think he really has something to prove. I think Roddick vs Hewitt in the semifinal will be a great match b/c Hewitt has been on fire all summer. *I'd actually like to see Henman win the whole thing but there is no chance in hell of that happening.