Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I WANT LONG JOHN SILVERS -- FISH n CHIPS, w/ Hushpuppies! Do they still have Long John Silvers?!?!?! :confused:

Mmm fried batter covered meat!

I've seriously been derailed from my good eating habits. I've gained a few pounds as my pants are starting to feel slightly snug. I'm hungry about 80% of the time that I'm awake!

Has Ken Jennings' 'Jeopardy!' Run Ended?

LOS ANGELES - Has Ken Jennings ended his "Jeopardy!" streak? A report posted Wednesday on TV Week's Web site said the brainy software engineer lost in a show taped Tuesday, walking away after his 75th straight game with about $2.5 million overall in cash and prizes. The magazine cited unidentified sources and said the show would air later this fall.

A representative for the show told TV Week that it would not disclose whether Jennings lost.

Calls late Wednesday by The Associated Press to "Jeopardy!" publicist Jeff Ritter and to the show's production offices were not immediately returned.

Jennings, 30, of Salt Lake City, began his record-breaking run June 2, with a six-week hiatus for summer reruns.

After winning the show that aired Wednesday, his 41st, he had amassed $1,380,661.

To mark the start of its 20th season last September, the quiz show lifted its five-game limit for winners and allowed them to keep going until they lose.

please let it be true, please let it be true!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

hi kiddies! :D

I rarely use my work email address for anything other than work email so I was suprised in the last month or so to get 3 spam emails. Funny thing is that they are to: gina.medina@mycompany.com Which is a funny name but its not mine :laugh: :laugh:

I got my greek postcard from Thomar in the mail yesterday AND my mini ipod! it was a good day in my mailbox! :beer:

u2 gets to perform at his wedding AND he knows Becks!

"U2 soundtrack for Ronaldo's wedding"

Soccer hero Ronaldo is set to have the wedding of the

year next January and U2 will take the stage to

provide the music.

The brazilian star has asked Bono if he would do the

honours when he weds his girlfriend of three months

Daniela Cicarelli on January 2.

Among the guests at the star-studded bash will be

previous wedding extravaganza veterans David and

Victoria Beckham.

"Ronaldo has asked U2 to perform at the wedding.It's

going to be the most flamboyant wedding disco ever

staged," said a friend of the footballer.

"Bono was thrilled at the invitation and it is all set

to happen as long as the group aren't touring," he added.