Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

gk & thomar- you guys know if anything is going on in NY on the 30th of Oct.? we are making the travel arrangements for our trip today and i just wanna know if i should get my train ticket to come back on sat. 30th or sunday the 31st.

no not yet. listings here come up late in the game- like sander being announced a week before he came :mad: !

i would imagine there being stuff 2 do as the next day is halloween!

i just asked this over in the NY forum but maybe you guys know. does avalon have a dress code? i wanna wear sneaks! ken thinks its okay but I honestly don't remember. I've only been there once.

yes they have a very strict dress code --- all ladies must dress like hookers! Clear heels and teenie-tiny lil' skirts! *oh yeah, your boobs must be at least 70% exposed at all times too.

yes they have a very strict dress code --- all ladies must dress like hookers! Clear heels and teenie-tiny lil' skirts! *oh yeah, your boobs must be at least 70% exposed at all times too.

well i do have teenie-tiny lil' skirts but I can't say I own a pair of clear heels... and i guess you could say i have boobs.

I need to get tickets to the oprah show.....everyone who showed up for the taping of her last show ----- GOT A CAR! EVERYONE GOT A $28K CAR! WTF!

yep! and she gave this girl who had spent her entire life in foster homes, a full college scholarship! and $10,000 for new clothes! She also gave a family $130,000 towards a new home because they were going to be evicted!

Hey Oprah honey, I'd like some money!