Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Happy Veterans Day! i guess yesterday wasn't a happy hump day. gina must have been busy on that other site :rolleyes:

Green isn't a good color for you Chris :D I did totally forget yesterday was hump day. It must be my lack of humping :boohoo:

So.... HAPPY BELATED HUMP DAY YA'LL! :getdown: :getdown:

I think I'm the only person who has to work today.

now that i think of it, of all the parties that i've gone to in conference only one has sucked: deep dish @ space in 2002.

there weren't enough drugs in the world to save that party! Deep Dish present the Ambien Snooze bar Coma Sessions! I just remember Xpress 2 Lazy had just come out & that song pretty much summed up the night, it was so crowded too!

I'd do WMC if I had the cash, but I'd only fly down for the weekend. I'd love to fly down on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday. In & out...RAWK it out for 2 nights & leave. I can't force myself to party for 6 days on end anymore.

I'd do WMC if I had the cash, but I'd only fly down for the weekend. I'd love to fly down on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday. In & out...RAWK it out for 2 nights & leave. I can't force myself to party for 6 days on end anymore.

lightweight....

your Mom!!!

so they bring me in to work on shit today and half of the shit i need to work with has not been completed, thus rendering me useless . . .

btw gk, roadtrip to Charlotte, NC: tiesto is there in early december. kken already said that he's going (he even travelled to Toronto specifically to go see tiesto a few months ago) :hat: