Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i need you guys help. i'm going out on a date tommorow, actually it's my second w/ the girl in question. went to dinner last weekend and we talked for hours on end-basically forgot about the tapas completely.

anyway, we're goinn out tommorow late afternoon when she gets off work, any suggestions?

so i need you guys help. i'm going out on a date tommorow, actually it's my second w/ the girl in question. went to dinner last weekend and we talked for hours on end-basically forgot about the tapas completely.

anyway, we're goinn out tommorow late afternoon when she gets off work, any suggestions?

with which aspect of the date? where to go/what to do/topics of convo? throw me a bone!

just go out somewhere fun, where you can people watch & window shop....maybe stop for a cocktail & appetizer. Those are the best dates where you just walk around, window shopping, making fun of the less fortunate & unnattractive, grab a quick snack & maybe a sipper. FUN, FUN, LAUGH, LUAGH.

Just don't go to the movies ---- movies is the worst date eva! "Let's sit in the dark for two hours and not talk." :rolleyes:

woo go vic go! tini and i will honk our safety car horns at you as we drive by!

i guess you really can't go wrong with dupont circle, especially if weather cooperates. and it looks like it might: 49F and partly cloudy. afterwords bookstore has a cafe in it you two can hang out and chit chat over java... DON'T go to the starbucks, for the love of god. marvelous market is a nice place to window shop for food bites but for dinners maybe bistro du coin (french) or anna marie's (italian) across the street on conn ave.

afterwards you two are going to glow, right???

woo go vic go! tini and i will honk our safety car horns at you as we drive by!

i guess you really can't go wrong with dupont circle, especially if weather cooperates. and it looks like it might: 49F and partly cloudy. afterwords bookstore has a cafe in it you two can hang out and chit chat over java... DON'T go to the starbucks, for the love of god. marvelous market is a nice place to window shop for food bites but for dinners maybe bistro du coin (french) or anna marie's (italian) across the street on conn ave.

afterwards you two are going to glow, right???

yeah, be outside and enjoy the fall (weather permitting). keep it all in line w/ the season. also, take a jacket, as ladies often forget, and then give it to her later. (prepare to freeze yourself, but you will be chivalrous!)

what time does it start? we need to start mad texting to get updates!

oh nice vic! good for you :)

I like ken's suggestion. I have to think about this as its been forever since I've been on a good date LOL

yeah, i need help on the what to do category.

movies were out from the very beggining, i hate going to the movies in the first few dates for teh reasons stated.

looks like window shopping and walking around and stopping for a snack is ahead, but where are tiny and rocky? would like to get the female perspective on this as well.

i guess we will start around 5-6pm or so, gotta check back w/ her as to at what time she's getting off work tommorow. i would definitely take her to glow-but she has to ork on sunday as well. :hat:

edit: just saw gina's post.