Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Vic -- what are you gonna wear? I'd opt for a black shirt --- you look really good in black.

i wuz thinking jeans, shoes and a dress shirt. either black or brown-but my brown shirt is dirty, so i guess that means i'll take the black one. maybe on the third date i'll sport my orange kicks.

i wuz thinking jeans, shoes and a dress shirt. either black or brown-but my brown shirt is dirty, so i guess that means i'll take the black one. maybe on the third date i'll sport my orange kicks.

Even if the brown shirt was clean, I'd go with black. I agree w/ Joey, it looks good on ya! :D

Wow, I didn't know she was special enough for the orange kicks! Go Vic :D

i'm trying to sort out a t/l for a mix and all my stuff just isn't working. i've got stuff on cd that goes well together, but only 1 cdj. nuts.

try getting some good tracks.....sets sound a lot better when you use good tracks instead of bad tracks. i know you're really into bad tracks but try the good ones, it might help.

btw - what was that name of the track you played for me, that sasha dropped w/ the female vocal....really cute sound.

try getting some good tracks.....sets sound a lot better when you use good tracks instead of bad tracks. i know you're really into bad tracks but try the good ones, it might help.

btw - what was that name of the track you played for me, that sasha dropped w/ the female vocal....really cute sound.

yeah, i agree w/ gk here.

i dunno what track your talking about gk, but last time i saw the t-man himself he mentioned of getting some new jessica simpson tracks as well as the newest material from shania twain.

i dunno what track your talking about gk, but last time i saw the t-man himself he mentioned of getting some new jessica simpson tracks as well as the newest material from shania twain.

apparently you really agree. it's mad double-octotuple posting w/ vic and gk these days!

there are about 3-4 that fit the description. what was the gal going on about?

Excuse me sir but I only like tracks that go:

"umpf-umpf-umpf-boom-boom-bang-bang-umpf" :D

there are about 3-4 that fit the description. what was the gal going on about?

it kinda goes like what gk describes on his post and the girl goes:

you don't looooooooooooveeeeeee, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

umpf-umpf-umpf-boom-boom-bang-bang-umpf

yeeeeeeeeessssssss . . . .. . .. . . . .

it kinda goes like what gk describes on his post and the girl goes:

you don't looooooooooooveeeeeee, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

yeeeeeeeeessssssss . . . .. . .. . . . .

oh that one. it's called "Vic's Dad"

so i need you guys help. i'm going out on a date tommorow, actually it's my second w/ the girl in question. went to dinner last weekend and we talked for hours on end-basically forgot about the tapas completely.

anyway, we're goinn out tommorow late afternoon when she gets off work, any suggestions?

check your email!

Do ya'll remember my coworker that was on the lan... she disappeared for a while when I was gone to TX and I did her job for a while till they found a replacement? I had lunch with another coworker today who has a part time job at the Gap & apparently they caught my former coworker shoplifting in the dressing room! She was removing the sensors off clothing! Scandalous!

Do ya'll remember my coworker that was on the lan... she disappeared for a while when I was gone to TX and I did her job for a while till they found a replacement? I had lunch with another coworker today who has a part time job at the Gap & apparently they caught my former coworker shoplifting in the dressing room! She was removing the sensors off clothing! Scandalous!

oh man that is just too delicious....

btw gina i used a quote to see what i was referring to!!! aren't you proud of me???

good fun right there!