Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i'm so out of it, i didn't realize sander released another album?!?! is it any good, I loved the first everybody, i listen to it on my ipod all the time, it's more low-key then I usually like but really smooth......fokk yeah. i'm going to Virgin tonight & takes me a listen.

i'm so out of it, i didn't realize sander released another album?!?! is it any good, I loved the first everybody, i listen to it on my ipod all the time, it's more low-key then I usually like but really smooth......fokk yeah. i'm going to Virgin tonight & takes me a listen.

yes slow-poke. it's pretty darn good! go get and be ready for the 1st! :bounce:

It's -1 F outside and there's lots of snow. Very xmas! Despite having my luggage lost twice (I won't bore you..) the weekend was great- Crobar on Friday with Behrouz and then all over to finish things up with DT at Spirit. Big shout to the guys who travelled up from DC- good to see you again. Then over to Vision in Chicago on Saturday with Yousef. It was freezing cold outside but inside was burning up! Also- big shout to everyone who drove in from Detroit- such loyal leadheads!

I'm off to Miami on Thursday for the last gig before the holidays at Club NV. Alan T will be there with me to BRINGIT all night long- so you know it's going to be a good one! Then of course the NY Extravaganza in Montreal and straight over to Boa in Toronto to finish up on NY Day with Chus & Ceballos. Whew...

In other news...

The remixes of dirtyfilthy (Chus & Ceballos, Murk and myself) will be released in January in the US and UK on Twisted and Blanco y Negro in Spain. And the best news is- the artwork for the album WOWIEZOWIE is nearly finished meaning it's coming soon. VERY soon. Hopefully by March. Watch this space for details and for sneak previews of tracks.

We've got a very chumbo year ahead...

Are you ready!??

peace, lead and WOWIEZOWIE!!!!!!!!!!

tom