Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Stabbing Outside Chelsea Club

(New York-WABC, December 31, 2004 ) — Seven people are in custody this morning after a stabbing outside a city nightclub.

It happened outside the Old Limelight Club in Chelsea.

Police say the altercation started inside the club early this morning then spilled out onto sixth avenue.

Two men were stabbed, another was injured in the fight. They are being treated for minor injuries.

The group arrested is facing robbery and assault charges

btw has anyone seen this reality show on SpikeTV called "the club" -- the show follows what is happening behind the scenes of ICE nightclub in Vegas. It's so bad, the chic promoters only goal is to get "celebs" to show up and has no clue about music, she was on a talk show and said "i don't know anything about house music" ---> wicked promoter, right! And the whole staff is just tragic. For there one year anniversary party they wanted to throw the sickest party eva so the booked Mark Farina & DJ Dan. Um, yeah, sure wicked sick, w/ lots of K's. :rolleyes:

I watched like 4 one hour episodes in row last night.

Oakie keep showing up too but never spins, they just keep showing him mixing music for video games or some nonsense.

i didn't know about the autographs :ghey:

I thought it just came w/ the new album already downloaded on the player.

i don't think it comes with anything downloaded on the player. you get a $50 off coupon to iTunes to buy the $150 Complete U2 collection that includes all their albums and a bunch of other stuff. Unfortunately you can't download some of the tracks separately which sucks for me because I have everything except 10 or 11 previously unreleased studio sessions (which of course you can only get if you buy the whole damn thing! annoying!)

probably since it sux

i saw it up until 3 weeks ago. i havent wtached the last 3 episodes. i left it where there is a change in management in the club, the people from the GK take over and start booking big name dj's.

the chick is pretty dumb though. seems that she didnt have any clue about anything.