Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

a lot of the dj's thomar likes, i pretend they suck just to annoy him, but holden really is crap. another average producer pretending to be able to spin .... on a good day he's half as good as john creamer (and that ain't saying much).

that's total bullshit. :gang:

holden is crap. even prog lovers in DC (you guys know of what ex-roomate of mine i'm talking about) got bored of him when he went to glow a couple of years ago. i really didnt care much for his set at Nerve last year.

i was there that night at glow. I wound up going to Ben & Moe's afterwards :laugh: Holden opened for Christopher Lawrence :laugh: I left after Holden.

John Creamer is a part of a very bad night at Buzz for me a few years ago. He & Satoshi (yes satoshi) put on the biggest snoozefest I have ever experienced. Several redbulls couldn't save me.

Creamer supposedly spun at an afterparty during WMC at Cafeteria. I still don't believe it was him because the music there was phenominal. Though I don't think I ever did locate the dj :laugh:

actually that was Andrew Grant, who spun at Haddad's party on NYE up at Trust. Apparently the guy is from Baltimore and is a resident at Circo Loco.

actually that was Andrew Grant, who spun at Haddad's party on NYE up at Trust. Apparently the guy is from Baltimore and is a resident at Circo Loco.

he recently played that friday party here at the bryant park hotel.....i almost went, but then bailed b/c I remembered I don't like to go out anymore.

anyone wanna go to a basketball game next weekend on the 15th? phoenix suns are playing the wizards at mci. suns are the best team in the league scoring 200 points a game. i might even wear my phoenix suns gorilla outfit for this one. :D

i'm currently facing a tough decision - free dinner tonight at Cafe Milano in Georgetown or the gym. I should choose the gym.... I should choose the gym... I should choose the gym

going to the gym in the morning rawks. you could actually do both!

i'm currently facing a tough decision - free dinner tonight at Cafe Milano in Georgetown or the gym. I should choose the gym.... I should choose the gym... I should choose the gym

meal baby! hit up the gym tomorrow morning! you'll be getting the reward early, but bust your "hump" tomorrow! (pun intended)

btw, you watch half-time? i watched it "all because of you" (pun def intended!)

meal baby! hit up the gym tomorrow morning! you'll be getting the reward early, but bust your "hump" tomorrow! (pun intended)

btw, you watch half-time? i watched it "all because of you" (pun def intended!)

omg, that was so cute... you might be my favorite again ;)

and yes, I watched it. The video w/o the football highlights is available on espn.com - search for SBC music :D