Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

#1 stupid klutzy tinyb moment of 2005 - burned myself with the iron on Sunday night... where you ask? on my ass! no, i'm not kidding :laugh: :laugh:

#2 stupid klutzy tinyb moment of 2005 - This morning I had my gym bag at my side while walking through our reception area and I some how managed to knock part of the wood paneling down off the receptionist's desk. We were both laughing so hard I had to sit down on the floor.

#2 stupid klutzy tinyb moment of 2005 - This morning I had my gym bag at my side while walking through our reception area and I some how managed to knock part of the wood paneling down off the receptionist's desk. We were both laughing so hard I had to sit down on the floor.

this is not looking good. no sireee . . .

you're OUTTA CONTROL!

i'm want sushi for lunch!

hmm froufrou sushi lounge around corner from me has happy hour prices... every week day. $1 nigiri, half priced rolls, and like $3 beers..... i should hit that more often coz it's actually not bad. the service just sucks.

Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged

hours, 2 minutes ago

NEW YORK - German supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal are engaged to be married, Klum announced on her Web site.

AP Photo

Reuters

Slideshow: Heidi Klum

"We affianced on a glacier in Whistler (Canada). We reached this beautiful place by helicopter one day before Christmas Eve. It was a unique experience," said a posting on Klum's Web site.

Whistler is a ski resort town in British Columbia.

Klum, 31, and Seal, 41, started dating last year, shortly after her breakup with Renault Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore, who is the father of her daughter, Leni, born in May.

Klum, who is a Victoria's Secret model and has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, separated from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, in November 2002.

Seal's "Love's Divine" is nominated for a Grammy Award in the male pop vocal competition. His "Kiss From a Rose" won for record and song of the year, and he also grabbed the award for best male pop vocal performance at the Grammys (news - web sites) in 1996.

there is a place on Park Ave South that has $1 piece sushi at happy hour, but I can't go there anymore.

So I went to Au Bon Pain for lunch & got the thai chicken salad. What sold me was the waterchestnuts and almonds ----> when the guy makes me salad he literally puts (2) two waterchestnuts on my salad and like one (1) almond. I was pissed. The mixed greens were soggy too.

:gang: Au Bon Pain :biggun:

Schumacher makes huge donation to tsunami appeal

Wed 05 Jan, 11:37 AM

view photo

BERLIN (AFP) - Seven-time Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher donated 7.5 million euros (10 million dollars) as a TV fundraiser for the tsunami victims in Germany generated 40 million euros.

The motor racing ace's contribution was matched by banking giant Deutsche Bank, which also pledged 10 million euros.

Advertisement

The remaining 20 million euros raised by the Wir Wollen Helfen (We Want to Help) programme on the state-owned ZDF channel was donated by TV viewers.

Schumacher's manager Willi Weber told the programme: "Michael and his wife Corinna are shocked and deeply moved by the pictures from Asia.

"Michael wants to support the areas affected with 10 million dollars."

The fundraiser comes a day after another German channel, Sat.1, raised 10.25 million euros for the victims of the series of giant waves triggered by an earthquake on December 26.

The German government was set to announce an aid package worth 500 million euros (668 million dollars) on Wednesay.

Sixty Germans were killed in the disaster and more than 1,000 are missing.

The total death toll from the disaster edged up towards 146,000 on Wednesday.