Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i've found 218 leaving tuesday coming back sunday. DCA-MIA.

then why are you bitching.....anything around $200 is great....what you actually think you'll find airfare to Miami in March (peak season) for anything less than $200?!?!?! You're on crack.

then why are you bitching.....anything around $200 is great....what you actually think you'll find airfare to Miami in March (peak season) for anything less than $200?!?!?! You're on crack.

I'm looking at Sunday-Sunday and its in the high $200s. I paid $270 last year. I'm hoping to not exceed that. We'll see. I might have to adjust my dates.

it was 218 on hotwire , like 280 on all the other cheap discount web sites.

dewd, I'd go out all the time if I could. My problem is whenever I go out I spend so much money.....even if I don't pay cover, you pay for a cabride here (plus tip), drink here (tip) a drink there (tip), get the munchies buy food, another cab ride, more drinks, call larry, cab ride home. It just adds up bro. That is the #1 reason why people don't go out in manhattan, it's not that we dont' want to go out or there is nothing to do.

I always end up being a big ole mooch which I hate.....I still owe you $10 from last week. "d'oh" :beer:

dewd, I'd go out all the time if I could. My problem is whenever I go out I spend so much money.....even if I don't pay cover, you pay for a cabride here (plus tip), drink here (tip) a drink there (tip), get the munchies buy food, another cab ride, more drinks, call larry, cab ride home. It just adds up bro. That is the #1 reason why people don't go out in manhattan, it's not that we dont' want to go out or there is nothing to do.

I always end up being a big ole mooch which I hate.....I still owe you $10 from last week. "d'oh" :beer:

not sure buster. i go out and don't spend much. you just have to ba able to go and hang out- drinking is too much. i went out w/ a friend last night and she got a double stoli, which cost $18!!!!!!!!!!!! :woah2:

not sure buster. i go out and don't spend much. you just have to ba able to go and hang out- drinking is too much. i went out w/ a friend last night and she got a double stoli, which cost $18!!!!!!!!!!!! :woah2:

O!M!G! :eek:

i just get bored if i'm not drinking....it turns into canal room 4 magda.