Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I'm convinced that everyone I know in this city is "ova" going out b/c there is "nothing to do."

:gang:

gimme a fucking break.

going out every weekend is sooooo 2004. what is in for 2005 is not going out for 3, 4 weeks and saving your $$$ and partying hard when its really worth it.

my plan rules --- I get free nights & weekends --- nights start at 7pm and Friday counts as a weekend --- i'm at work until after 6pm everday, so I talk on my work phone during the day & use my cell once I get home. I think I used like 40 minutes from my plan last month b/c all my talking is considered nights & weekends!!!!! ROXOR

i never-ever have gone even close to going over my off-peak minutes, that is why i have the cheapest plan Sprint has, but shiiit, I dunno why I didnt see this one coming. ugh. i paid half my bill today -its payday- and i'll pay my other half next pay period.

So I was chatting w/ my friend Stacey on the phone and she was sad b/c she won’t be spending valentines day w/ her boyfriend. Now as I’m having this conversation I’m reading a recipe for Chinese salad & it called for “cabbage.†So I start telling Stacey not to worry b/c maybe he’ll send her cabbage for valentines day. And she was like “excuse me, why would he send cabbage?†I was like that’s what you send on valentines day….maybe like a dozen. Now, the whole time I’m thinking about roses in my head but I keep saying cabbage…..it was the funniest thing. Could you even imagine if you sent someone cabbage on valentines day….how funny.