Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so yesterday i did the dumbest thing i can remember myself doing since i was 10 and accidentally stapled my hand. anyway, GK sent me a text yesterday (Friday) afternoon while I was cooking some stuff. i was making a spanish tortilla (like a huge omellete) and had it the oven to finish cooking it. i took it out of the oven, replied to GK's text and then grabbed the pan with my bare hands so i could take the tortilla out of the pan. --it escaped my mind that the pan had been in the oven and i burned my hands. :(

stung like a mofo all afternoon long but thankfully i didnt hold the handle too long for it to be a serious burn. i used like half a tub of vaseline to moisturize my hands. :(

so yesterday i did the dumbest thing i can remember myself doing since i was 10 and accidentally stapled my hand. anyway, GK sent me a text yesterday (Friday) afternoon while I was cooking some stuff. i was making a spanish tortilla (like a huge omellete) and had it the oven to finish cooking it. i took it out of the oven, replied to GK's text and then grabbed the pan with my bare hands so i could take the tortilla out of the pan. --it escaped my mind that the pan had been in the oven and i burned my hands. :(

stung like a mofo all afternoon long but thankfully i didnt hold the handle too long for it to be a serious burn. i used like half a tub of vaseline to moisturize my hands. :(

are you just using this as an excuse to cover up your out-of-control masturbation habit? hehe

j/k hope the hand is ok, see ya tonite playah.

Joeys Sunday Night Insane!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Sunday is the Triple Threat birthday bash!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ LIL CEE

DJ JOHNNY BUDZ

MC VINNY T

Can someboday say capricorn!!!!!!

DJ KLUTCH joins the Sunday night crew to rock the turntables with hip hop reggaeton and of course his crazy rock set!

Sin Sundays @ Joeys (where exoctic dancers never pay)

hosted by Danny B Bobby Nito Mike Roman Dean & Joey

Just a reminder to please get there early this Sunday it is a big holiday weekend. Avoid the line

SEE EVERYBODY SUNDAY NIGHT JOEYS

Joeys Sunday Night Insane!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Sunday is the Triple Threat birthday bash!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ LIL CEE

DJ JOHNNY BUDZ

MC VINNY T

Can someboday say capricorn!!!!!!

DJ KLUTCH joins the Sunday night crew to rock the turntables with hip hop reggaeton and of course his crazy rock set!

Sin Sundays @ Joeys (where exoctic dancers never pay)

hosted by Danny B Bobby Nito Mike Roman Dean & Joey

Just a reminder to please get there early this Sunday it is a big holiday weekend. Avoid the line

SEE EVERYBODY SUNDAY NIGHT JOEYS

gk texted me from there yesterday and again like at 1pm today (monday) i believe they are "ripppppping it up" or so gk claimed they were doing. :worry:

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Fox says it covered up the naked rear end of a cartoon character recently because of nervousness over what the Federal Communications Commission will find objectionable.

The latest example of TV network self-censorship because of FCC concerns came a few weeks ago during a rerun of a "Family Guy" cartoon. Fox electronically blurred a character's posterior, even though the image was seen five years ago when the episode originally aired.

"We have to be checking and second-guessing ourselves now," Fox entertainment president Gail Berman said Monday. "We have to protect our affiliates."

Fox hadn't gotten any complaints about the cartoon. But the move follows the FCC's decision in October to fine 169 Fox stations $7,000 each for airing an episode of "Married By America" that showed people licking whipped cream from strippers' bodies and a man in his underwear being spanked by strippers.

"It's certainly confusing when you have to do something like that," Berman said. "It's just that we were trying to find our way and do what's responsible."

At PBS, executives said this weekend they will edit out a glimpse of a naked woman in a fictional account of a terrorist "dirty bomb" attack that will air next month after being shown first on HBO.

i plan on leaving that tues morn, coming back either sun or mon. haven't bought tix yet, actually willl be using miles to guarantee i get the flights i want but i should do that soon.

i am in extreme pain right now. back hurts between shoulder blades, like it's all bunched up back there, making it hard to breathe... wtf!