Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i plan on leaving that tues morn, coming back either sun or mon. haven't bought tix yet, actually willl be using miles to guarantee i get the flights i want but i should do that soon.

i am in extreme pain right now. back hurts between shoulder blades, like it's all bunched up back there, making it hard to breathe... wtf!

sounds like you pulled a muscle- it hurts like hell at the beginning!

i plan on leaving that tues morn, coming back either sun or mon. haven't bought tix yet, actually willl be using miles to guarantee i get the flights i want but i should do that soon.

i am in extreme pain right now. back hurts between shoulder blades, like it's all bunched up back there, making it hard to breathe... wtf!

:itsok: hope you feel better soon!

ugh, i'm having mixed emotions about miami. i know i'll go 'cause i hate to miss it but i feel all disorganized this time around lol

i wish rockyblue & prplhz were going :(

:itsok: hope you feel better soon!

ugh, i'm having mixed emotions about miami. i know i'll go 'cause i hate to miss it but i feel all disorganized this time around lol

i wish rockyblue & prplhz were going :(

you know, i dont feel all that excited myself either. i guess its because i've been there for the last 3 years, but i know that the week before leaving i'll prolly be as excited as...as...as...well maybe as excited as last year. plus i already determined i am not going next year.

btw gk. Australian Open started over the weekend.

bitch you know I watched tennis all day yesterday.....it sucks b/c it's live from 10:30-2am b/c of the time change. ESPN classic was showing old Finals from the aussie open all day Sunday, I got to watch Capriati comeback from 4-1 in the second set and go on to win it all in 2002! I also got to watch Agassi beat Sampras in 1995. GOOD STUFF.

Roddick looked horrible last night, he barely pulled out the first set against some fatty from Russia. Seriously, this guy was like 5'10/220, not exactly a "mover."