Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

is "confirmatory" a real word?

spell check doesnt underline it as being mispelled. kinda reminds one time a friend was boasting about all the "hotties" he was dating and stuff, and we asked him if "hotties" was a real word. so we typed it up on a word document and it I.D.'d as being mispelled. the closest word MS Word could come up with was "hogties." he never lived that one down.

he was going to but he doesn't think the world is ready for korean epic yet!

thomar, we gots room in our hotel room!

might take you up on that! it'll be a last minute thing- will either be w/ you kids or the toronto folks. thanks for the invite- i will let you know closer to the date!

hi kids! its still freakin' freezing in my house! there are two guys here again finishing up yesterday's work. um, i'm totally having a desperate housewife moment.... one of them is really HOT!

take him to your bedroom! va va voom!

move back to OH or move to FL where the votes are needed.

no way, industry people can't live in slow-hio. Florida, yes.

so um, yeah, i'm sad today b/c of GWbush.

I have a cocktail party tonight for work over at the stock exchange = kill me. :splat: <me just wants to sleep>

no way, industry people can't live in slow-hio. Florida, yes.

so um, yeah, i'm sad today b/c of GWbush.

I have a cocktail party tonight for work over at the stock exchange = kill me. :splat: <me just wants to sleep>

and you NY people should do something about continuing to elect republican mayors. change starts from the bottom-up!

So last night --- the spainard Rafael Nadal, looked great. I love how he moves on the court (granted he's only 18) but the guy covers the court better than Hewitt, mad skillz, he was running down drop shots from the baseline! I def think he (or Coria) should be the prime contenders to win the French Open.

*I really want to save up money and go to either Wimbledon or the Aussie Open next year (altho, I think australia is way out of my price range). Like proper tennis vacation.

PVD and Sander Kleinenberg @ Space on Friday March 25th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Van Dyk (main room) and Sander Kleinenberg (terrace) at Space on Friday March 25th. More details to come...

PVD and Sander Kleinenberg @ Space on Friday March 25th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Van Dyk (main room) and Sander Kleinenberg (terrace) at Space on Friday March 25th. More details to come...

i know honey, i know ;)

so the guys are still here! i'm watching really bad rap videos on mtv hits. though i did just see a justin timberlake video. i want to go to the gym! i can't leave!

i know honey, i know ;)

so the guys are still here! i'm watching really bad rap videos on mtv hits. though i did just see a justin timberlake video. i want to go to the gym! i can't leave!

well, well- aren't you on the inside!

do you know when/where richie hawtin is playing in nyc? ms. smartie pants!

well, well- aren't you on the inside!

do you know when/where richie hawtin is playing in nyc? ms. smartie pants!

when? i know when magda is, but when is hawtin? better yet, "mr. i-am-industry," when & where is hawtin playing in WMC? yuo better pull your industry strings and make sure he plays there and that it's with magda, punk! :mad:

So last night --- the spainard Rafael Nadal, looked great. I love how he moves on the court (granted he's only 18) but the guy covers the court better than Hewitt, mad skillz, he was running down drop shots from the baseline! I def think he (or Coria) should be the prime contenders to win the French Open.

*I really want to save up money and go to either Wimbledon or the Aussie Open next year (altho, I think australia is way out of my price range). Like proper tennis vacation.

i'll catch some aussie open action on friday, when my bed time isnt 9:30pm.

when? i know when magda is, but when is hawtin? better yet, "mr. i-am-industry," when & where is hawtin playing in WMC? yuo better pull your industry strings and make sure he plays there and that it's with magda, punk! :mad:

see what i can do.