April 28th Vancouver, BC - General Motors Place

May 7th & May 9th Chicago, IL - United Center

May 14 Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center

May 17 & May 18 East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

May 21 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

May 24 & May 26 Boston, MA - Fleet Center

I am looking at hitting up 3 :D

only 3? you're off your game!

YES THE AGASSI vs. FEDERER WAS THE BEST MATCH OF THE US OPEN, CAN'T WAIT.

also, what did I say about Hewitt vs. Nadal ----> it was supposedily an awesome match:

Fellow Aussie Lleyton Hewitt also advanced Monday, overcoming a sore right hip to beat unseeded Rafael Nadal 7-5, 3-6, 1-6, 7-6 (3), 6-2 victory.

Trying to finish points quickly to limit his movement, Hewitt committed five consecutive errors in the fourth set after going ahead 0-40 while holding a 3-2 lead.

He then proved that he deserved his reputation as a battler. Hewitt got to a tiebreaker and won it, punctuating the points with his trademark fist pumps and shouts of “Come on!â€

That got the fans roaring and left the 18-year-old Nadal shaking his head.

Being pushed to five sets seemed to take some of the steam out of Nadal. He asked for a massage on his left thigh after Hewitt broke twice and ran off a 3-0 lead in the deciding fifth set.

While serving for the match at 5-2, Hewitt had a double-fault and two unforced errors to give Nadal a pair of break points. He fought back to deuce, double-faulted on his first match point and squandered a second, then finished with an ace and a backhand from Nadal that sailed just long after a lengthy rally.

Hewitt dropped to his knees in celebration as the crowd roared.

“This crowd is second to none,†said Hewitt, who also rallied for Davis Cup victories on the same court. “I was hurting a little bit in the third set. You try to get all of the negative thoughts out of your mind.â€

YES THE AGASSI vs. FEDERER WAS THE BEST MATCH OF THE US OPEN, CAN'T WAIT.

also, what did I say about Hewitt vs. Nadal ----> it was supposedily an awesome match:

Fellow Aussie Lleyton Hewitt also advanced Monday, overcoming a sore right hip to beat unseeded Rafael Nadal 7-5, 3-6, 1-6, 7-6 (3), 6-2 victory.

Trying to finish points quickly to limit his movement, Hewitt committed five consecutive errors in the fourth set after going ahead 0-40 while holding a 3-2 lead.

He then proved that he deserved his reputation as a battler. Hewitt got to a tiebreaker and won it, punctuating the points with his trademark fist pumps and shouts of “Come on!â€

That got the fans roaring and left the 18-year-old Nadal shaking his head.

Being pushed to five sets seemed to take some of the steam out of Nadal. He asked for a massage on his left thigh after Hewitt broke twice and ran off a 3-0 lead in the deciding fifth set.

While serving for the match at 5-2, Hewitt had a double-fault and two unforced errors to give Nadal a pair of break points. He fought back to deuce, double-faulted on his first match point and squandered a second, then finished with an ace and a backhand from Nadal that sailed just long after a lengthy rally.

Hewitt dropped to his knees in celebration as the crowd roared.

“This crowd is second to none,†said Hewitt, who also rallied for Davis Cup victories on the same court. “I was hurting a little bit in the third set. You try to get all of the negative thoughts out of your mind.â€

i have not seen nadal play that much, but as with many sapniards i thought he was going to suck playing on anything but clay. hewitt-federrer would be an awesome final. hewitt would seek revenge on the US open final he got clobbered PLUS playing at home.

i believe he's applying for law school up in NYC. i'll send the wierdo your way. you and thomar can show him the town and all the establishments of dubious reputation y'all hang out in, you guys can share the cow-tipping stories of your youth in Ohio, or whatever teenagers in Ohio do for fun. :bounce:

j/k

more surprisingly he went into a k-hole w/o k. holden was so boring that thomar passed out bored after 30minutes of getting there. woke up sat. night in the middle of johny vicious "blizzard party" @ spirit. :bounce:

I knew it was something like that. He'll make up any excuse to "accidently" end up at Spirit on a Saturday!